Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Did you guys know that as of December 2009, Samurai Jeans will not use any arcs on their jeans? I guess this only applies to the Japanese market right now, but it seems like they weren't able to win against the Supreme Court in Japan.

oh shit... plz translate all of it if it's not too long.

I know you said Dec2009, but I did notice that the s510xx 24oz are arcless, maybe pre-emptive?

I always thought samurai arcs were some of the better ones.

280709.jpg

2807094.jpg

2807091.jpg

2807092.jpg

2807093.jpg

2807095.jpg

Nothing much, but haven't seen anyones USA's up in here for a while... 14 months on and off (didnt wear em much while I was in the Army)

what are these?

SamuraixBIG - 15oz Mid Rise Straight Leg USA Model

The denim used for this model was produced and intended for the now discontinued S0505XX model but was never used, therefore deadstock..

Might not be the best translation but here it goes:

It's been 2 months since the Umeda Store in Osaka has opened in April, and the whole staff is pleased with the fact that many customers have come to the store. Thank you very much for your support.

Now, I have information regarding the "Seagull Stitching" that has been a main issue for this company. In 2006, Company A claimed that the seagull stitching, which had already gotten trademarked in January 2004, was similar to their arcuate stitching. That same year, the patent judge ruled that it was "unsimilar," so our company has continued to create jeans with arcs. However, in 2007, Company A requested an objection to the ruling, and after a change in head judges in the patent office, the previous ruling was overturned; this time as "similar," the trademark revoked. We felt dissatisfied with the results and took this to the courts but were rejected, and in May 2009, we made the final appeal to the Supreme Court.

The "Seagull Stitching" is an important face to our company, and it is very sad that the it has resulted in this way. These past 10 years, many customers have loved the Seagull Stitching. We tried our best to protect it, and are very sorry that we were unable to. Regarding this case, after much consideration within the company, we were forced to make the painful decision to have the December 2009 unmanufactured model be the last product to carry the Seagull Stitching. The 2010 products will not have any Seagull Stitching. We ask that you please understand the situation.

Although the issue has ended in this way, our dedication to create has not been affected at all. We will still have new projects to challenge and the will continue to create things that Japan requests. We wish that everyone will continue to support our company.

wouldn't company A be Evisu?

silly me, i've been sipping that weezy F baby (tussionex) so forgive me, this shit is powerful...if it is evisu, they have the fucking nerve, being that their biting of the levis arcs is legendary. its the pot calling the kettle black. this shit makes you nod crazy, so i'm going to sleep:o

oh, ok, its the same ole' BS, is levis still that nut-tight over that shit? i was confused since dude mentioned seagulls, and i never heard kamome mentioned except by evis.

They have those on 2nd. unless you're wanting someone else to get them for you.

Makes me sad that Samurai is losing their arcs they were my favourite out of the other arcs. They should still be keeping the Lee arcs right? maybe they could start using those on more models?

o fuck time to buy buy

someone proxy me 21oz s5000vx in a size 27. that;s the jean ive been wanting for years.

Mr. Invincible..... u dont need a proxy....

Just order from 2nd store on rakuten

email them with simple english and include the japanese translation

saying: "I want S5000vx 21 oz size 27....", then give them the item link

send ur paypal account and tell them to send the invoice.

state ur mailing address

It should arrive in a week. I already ordered from them 2 times...

I got them perfect.