Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Guest patchmb

Thought I should post some last pics of my girls Geisha. They dont fit her no more so they are on ebay. Such a shame as they are really nice jeans.

dsc01168f.jpg

dsc01169p.jpg

dsc01170r.jpg

Ed - EMS shipping to and from japan would probably be almost as expensive as the repair that I got done here locally.

They might do the repair for free, but I don't think they'd replace the jeans. I doubt there are any left!

Anybody spoke to Gordon about whats happening with the release date of the " black knights" recently ?

couple weeks back he told me to expect to be able to place my pre-order by the end of this month.

the 510 cut CAN look like this if sized down. note how fitted dude's waist is. it's technically perfect, but most cats who buy the 510 cut don't realize how roomy it really is. i made the mistake and got a 30 instead of a 28. now i just get a 28 in all jawns regardless. what is that denim bag contraption he has on? that is fire! is that wallet really that huge?

that wallet is really huge ill try to size down on my next s510xx purchase.

yes that sam denim pouch same one i have you can buy it thru them! samurai.com

Yep, Yep, it appears that the 21oz denim is great!. I have the 510s and the stuff holds its indigo well through washes.

sixsixtie - incredible man, just amazing.

have you needed to repair them at all?

they look tough enough to go another year.

No, no major repairs thus far. Did a few stitches in the crotch just to keep the seems from coming apart but the denim hasn't ripped at all. Will probably need a patch in the next 2-3 months. We'll see I guess.

sixsixtie: nice work there. Have you noticed if the top button is a little loose because mine are?

My top button actually popped off about 2 weeks in. I hammered it back on and its been loose ever since, though its never came off.

Guest patchmb
My top button actually popped off about 2 weeks in. I hammered it back on and its been loose ever since, though its never came off.

I had to repair mine with solder on my 5000 21oz

dsc01193x.jpg