Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Those three samurais that chantheman has shown us....could make me weep. Or get green with envy. Or "jizz in my jeans", as Opie put it. Or implore the owner to include me in his will. Or just make me plain speechless and humbly accept that my jeans will never look this way.

Nice jeans, Aztec.

yeah gordon said all of the sz 28 should measure 30" presoak, but i measured them and they measured a 28 pre soak. Definitely too tight, so Im gonna see if they have any that actually measure 30"

I think the smaller sizes measure true with the tag. And sizes 32/33 or bigger measure more from what I've seen with other lot 12 wearers

well im gonna go ahead and order the blackknight pair in a 30 later on this week.

hopefully they come out like the sizing chart.

I think that he(gordon) would be willing to let you exchange them since you bought them based off the sizing chart , which says they will be 30 pre-wash. Not your fault they came in at 28.

good luck with the exchange.

For those of you with the original S710BK's, is the sizing on the Black Knight edition any different? I was looking up measurements, and I found a post saying that the post-soak waist measurement on a tagged 32 was 33", which is the pre-soak measurement on these new ones.

For those of you with the original S710BK's, is the sizing on the Black Knight edition any different? I was looking up measurements, and I found a post saying that the post-soak waist measurement on a tagged 32 was 33", which is the pre-soak measurement on these new ones.

when i went in for sizing to pre-order the black knights, gordon just had me try on the indigo 710.

let's hope he was right.

The size 31 710's I bought from BiG listed the pre-wash waist measurement as 33", but the actual measurement on the pair I received is 32". If they don't shrink more than half an inch I should be fine (thinking of just cold-soaking at first, but eventually they'll need a wash). Any feedback on that front?

And another question for all you 710 wearers: I don't have much flexibility at all in the knees while wearing these (and I'm a skinny guy). Will they significantly loosen up with wear, or is what I'm experiencing now pretty much what's in store for me?

Thanks.

Dick Danger, those bks look great.

Two more days until 365 days 365 wears. Pics coming!

Whoa, I can't wait to see how those ended up.

The size 31 710's I bought from BiG listed the pre-wash waist measurement as 33", but the actual measurement on the pair I received is 32". If they don't shrink more than half an inch I should be fine (thinking of just cold-soaking at first, but eventually they'll need a wash). Any feedback on that front?

And another question for all you 710 wearers: I don't have much flexibility at all in the knees while wearing these (and I'm a skinny guy). Will they significantly loosen up with wear, or is what I'm experiencing now pretty much what's in store for me?

Thanks.

For the knees, they will loosen up with wear.

i sized down 1 on my lot 10 710vx and they were pretty fucking tight after the first hot soak. They looked like girl jeans in the beginning, but after a week or two, they stretched out and i love the fit

How much did they shrink in the waist and leg width after the first hot soak? And did they stretch back out to the original, pre-soak measurements after a couple weeks of wear? Thanks.

My 710BK, tagged size 33 had pre-soak waist 34" and shrank about an inch.

ThePhantom

can somebody help me with the sizing of s0500xx and 701xx or the s0505XX2.

I'm super slim (42)KG and 153cm and I'm looking for a pair of Sammies that'd fit me well.

For thin Finn - I wear a 25 to break them in and still have a bit space left in my tigh area (before wash)

Even steven as well (both at 25 are good for breaking me for me)

But on my SD-103 I have a size 28 and they fit just right on the waist. They started out tight but now they're just right) (abit big on the legs but they are quite comfortable

what are the sizes I should get if I go for the s0500xx and 701xx or the s0505XX2.

then my G-star are at 28W x 30 length. VERy confusing..

And which model would the experienced recommand for me over here out of those or out of all the sammies?

I want to soak them right away when i get my hands on them. SO I don't know what size I should get.

I like the KMW rocker fit and I have a 26 but should have gone down one more size to 25 and haven't hot soaked them ... Should I hot soak these raw KMW? I've only worn them around for 30 days or less.

My true waist size is 27.5 -28 and i have smaller thighs than most guys.

also see that the smallest size in 701xx is 28. WOuld that be too big for me? As they will shrink and stretch and shrink n' repeat. N' end up another 1" bigger in the waist than how they came in the first place. So will end up falling off me or being baggy. Is that correct?