Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

quick question are samurais with arcs and tabs sized differently (as in the waist measurement) than the North american non arc/tab versions?

either way i may have a pair of 710s with arcs and tags tagged 32 measures 31.5'' for sale soon

wierd! do 710's come in a preshrunk format to then?

its not really that bad just, tight on my little tum tum when i expected to have to hotsoak it to fit snug

what lot # are they? wasn't there a sizing issue with lot #10 where they were too small in the waist?

Are people still having sizing issues. What has worked for me and should work for everyone:

Grab a pair of jeans that fits you. Measure the waist and other critical points you are interested in. Pick a pair of jeans to buy. Call or email the person selling the jeans. have them measure the jeans the same way you did previously. The jeans if they are STF should measure 1 to 1.5 inches too big in the waist. This has yet to fail for me.

If you are buying a pair of jeans that should fit relaxed and are sizing down to get a skinny fit, then find another pair of jeans that is made for that fit. It really is simple.

Do not ever rely on the tagged size when not able to try on the jeans. I wear a 33 in Sammie 21 oz 510s and a 29 in warehouse 660s. But guess what, they both measure the same across the waist and both fit the way they are suppose to. (edit: also don't go off of website measurements because the measurement change from jean to jean and lot to lot and they aren't always updated on the site.)

Excuse me while I powder my nose.

I am not trying to rip into you, but I have almost been burned on measurements just because a website didn't update their table. Also, sometimes size will vary slightly on tagged same, so I usually give the dudes a hassle to have them measure the jeans they are shipping me. I tell them what they should measure and they find me a pair that measures that. I mean I am blowing $300 on a pair of jeans it isn't too much to ask for them to measure them before they ship.

I have done this to BIG and they are more that helpful in this regards.

In the end if the jeans don't fit you the way you want it is probably best to sell them and take your losses, you don't want to have to suffer through fashion. Your jeans should fit the way you want them to.

thank you very much for posting this information. I was literally minutes from placing my paypal order through 2nd for a pair of 32 S710s expecting them to measure 33 raw. I will take the advice in this thread and ask 2nd to double check the raw measurement for me.

quick question are samurais with arcs and tabs sized differently (as in the waist measurement) than the North american non arc/tab versions?

either way i may have a pair of 710s with arcs and tags tagged 32 measures 31.5'' for sale soon

thank you very much for posting this information. I was literally minutes from placing my paypal order through 2nd for a pair of 32 S710s expecting them to measure 33 raw. I will take the advice in this thread and ask 2nd to double check the raw measurement for me.

yea let me know whats up with thier sizing!