Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

shiet I emailed 2nd to confirm the lot 12s size 32 I wanted measured 34 in the waist presoak and they confirmed it. I just got the jeans and they measure 32 presoak. Looks like lot 12 is the same as lot 10 in sizing?

wait, what? i don't really understand your post.

so 2nd confirmed that presoak waist measurements are 34, but when you received them, they are not and instead they are 32 presoak?

Exactly.

The Lot 12 32 S710s measure 32 presoak. The 2nd person told me they measured 34 raw and shrank to 32. I tried them on and they actually fit pretty big due to the higher rise and the legs are not tight. I think these will work post soak + some stretching.

wait, what? i don't really understand your post.

so 2nd confirmed that presoak waist measurements are 34, but when you received them, they are not and instead they are 32 presoak?

Exactly.

The Lot 12 32 S710s measure 32 presoak. The 2nd person told me they measured 34 raw and shrank to 32. I tried them on and they actually fit pretty big due to the higher rise and the legs are not tight. I think these will work post soak + some stretching.

put a hanger in the waist, a thick rubber one, i think that'll hope during the soaking process, it'll be fine, i thought they were too big for you, but if you're looking for 32 post soak and the waist is 32 presoak, you're fine.

for those who bought their jeans from 2nd, do they provide chainstitch service ? and do they understand english ?

they use a very simple translator, similar to google translate, so if anything, that is the best communication you can get with them, through google translate, they are actually very helpful

So I just recieved my pair of 710's & I didnt have to pay customs or anything so that's all good. BUT they sent me a pair of lot 10. So now there is a sizing issue. I'd like to know how much stretching is to be expected from the 19oz denim. I'm kinda hoping the waist will stretch at least 1.5" is that wishful thinking?

yours truly: lill;D the noob idiot.

I specifically asked for lot 12 to avoid lot 10 but the lot 12 have the same sizing issues :P so dont feel too bad

So I just recieved my pair of 710's & I didnt have to pay customs or anything so that's all good. BUT they sent me a pair of lot 10. So now there is a sizing issue. I'd like to know how much stretching is to be expected from the 19oz denim. I'm kinda hoping the waist will stretch at least 1.5" is that wishful thinking?

Guest patchmb

my lot 10 710's w34 have stretched out to a 36 & they have been in the washing machine twice. They will stretch.

my lot 10 710's w34 have stretched out to a 36 & they have been in the washing machine twice. They will stretch.
19 oz. samurai denim will stretch, don't fret davidito.

thanks for making me feel better guys. it's gonna be a gruesome few days stretching these out thow...

I think I'm going to sell the 1040x Jins if anyone is interested in some size 33s.

I want to size down. The fit isn't perfect for me and if I'm going to dedicate another year of my life I don't want to settle. So if anyone 33-34 is interested PM me. I soaked them twice and only wore them for like a half of a day.

thanks! My experience is limited to these lot 10 ones. If those are the ones you going for I say true to size. I actually went down from 30 to 29 in these but I lodged a cutting board (which is as long as I am wide) in between the waist when I soaked them. Still they were really fucking tight this morning. But yeah, they stretched out to a perfect fit. :)

I went true to size with my lot 11 710s. perfect fit everywhere, don't wear a belt with them. and i'm on the skinny side, so you needn't size down unless you're REALLY skinny.

edit -- took two or three hot washes to shrink them down, though.

edit 2 -- i found some pictures for reference. in order, they are raw/presoak, then after hot wash hot dry, then after hot wash hot dry #2.

fitn.jpg

postsoak1.jpg

postsoak2.jpg