Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Another great shop for Samurais directly from Japan is www.kaizoku-pirates.com . Their English is very good (no translator needed like you have to by 2nd) and they are friendly. Models which aren't displayed in their shop can be pre-ordered. They also offer free hemming with chainstitch. PayPal is accepted.

Gonna get my next pair from them.

Another great shop for Samurais directly from Japan is www.kaizoku-pirates.com . Their English is very good (no translator needed like you have to by 2nd) and they are friendly. Models which aren't displayed in their shop can be pre-ordered. They also offer free hemming with chainstitch. PayPal is accepted.

Gonna get my next pair from them.

100% agree, very helpful, nice english, im going to buy samurai 710xx, I hope he can get it for me. (because this cut isn't displayed in their shop).

use google translator to basically say "Hello. I want to buy Samurai [model number] with paypal." They will hit you back with an email explaining more but that's pretty much it, they will confirm your order and it'll be on your doorstep in an absurdly short period of time.

they will but you have to pay in advance

I dont need to pay in advance, or im not at this point of transaction, I just got email that my size is out of stock, and I need to way till October (samurai is restocking) :/ that sucks since I ripped in half my edwins and don't have any other jeans than uniqlo denim like trousers

when I will get my hands on s710xx I will of course make an review with sizing etc because im sure that I will get lot12

cheers.