Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Bought lot 12 S5000VX size 33.

Have not soak these babies but they are kinda tight presoak.

Am i totally screwed or what?

if you can button up, you're fine. do a hot/warm soak below the upper block [x2 if you got time & patience]. wet the top block while in them and let dry on you.

does anyone here have the 001jps yamotos? anyone have their post-soak measurements and stretching advice?

cross posted from Leepro thread. don't have measurements on me right now as i'm LA, but will post when i get back to NYC. shrunk to tagged after 2 initial hot soaks. waist stretched to 34, current.

Yamato s001j : 5000 silhouette : i know these are not for every1__ exposed selvedge on coin pocket. i don't really care cuz the denim on these are superb and uniquely non-slubby [for a Samurai]. the silverware is also exquisite. arcs were ripped__ plan to paint a black acrylic "Lazy S" later. ***fit pix taken with flash.

Yamato01JP.jpg

Yamat001JPtrim.jpg

Gordon replied earlier today.

Hi Alex,

For now we've been given an approximate date of 10/31 but it's not yet been

confirmed. They're in the sewing machine's now so it's just a matter of when

they can complete everything. Apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Gordon

Gordon Heffner

Blue In Green LLC

NY NY 10013

Yo Pwing

Did the S510XX 24-oz had any sizing issues?Im looking to get either a size 32 or 33 and I want to know if the waist measures bigger pre-wash or if they jacked it up and it comes measured tag size pre-wash.Thank

I got 34s and they were spot on to big measurements.

shit....my S710XX came today...I'm really having a hard time buttoning and they're not even soak yet. everywhere else fits the way i like it but the waist is a bi*ch to button. I even sized up 1to size 33. i usually wear size 32 for FH 1001. am i fucked??? btw...they're Lot 10. =(

either those back pockets were put on the butt incorrectly or the denim is causing the top to fold awkwardly.

Denim is beautiful though.

Yeah, the corners seem to be buckled a bit. It could very well be that there is just too much thick denim in that area. That is like 4 or 8 layers of 24 oz denim condensed to a very small area.

It could also be that the person that made them bartacked a bit too high as well. I would be interested to see the other pocket on those jeans and also see some pics of other 24oz sammies to see if it occurs on all of them. If it does then it is most likely the weight of the denim. If not then it is a flaw.

Gasp! A flaw in the Japanese workmanship. Oh no!!!!

how should i size on 710s?

im confused on the lot stuff

I don't know what to tell you. I just recently purchased a pair of S710XX Lot 10 from 2nd. People recommend TTS and some said size down 1 if you got skinny legs but I did the opposite. I sized up 1 and it is nearly impossible to button up the buttons and they haven't even been soak yet......i'm pretty disappointed.