Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Did anyone order Black Knights here? I could use some sizing advice before I pull the trigger. Basically I'm torn between staying True to Size or sizing down 1.

My waist is 30. A size 29 will shrink to tagged, but if it stretches 1" then it will be perfect. A size 30 would be ideal, if it doesn't stretch more than a 1". I guess my question is, how stretch prone are the 710s and is it even worth me dealing with the initial discomfort to stretch them out?

Should I just stay true to size from what I've been reading? I'm only worried about stretching since my S5000 stretched out too much and I didn't like the fit after.

Thanks.

Did anyone order Black Knights here? I could use some sizing advice before I pull the trigger. Basically I'm torn between staying True to Size or sizing down 1.

My waist is 30. A size 29 will shrink to tagged, but if it stretches 1" then it will be perfect. A size 30 would be ideal, if it doesn't stretch more than a 1". I guess my question is, how stretch prone are the 710s and is it even worth me dealing with the initial discomfort to stretch them out?

Should I just stay true to size from what I've been reading? I'm only worried about stretching since my S5000 stretched out too much and I didn't like the fit after.

Thanks.

Uhh... considering that these won't be releasing until the end of the month (at the earliest), I don't think even Gordon could tell you how to size these at this point. With the sizing variation on the 710 from lot to lot, you should probably wait until BiG receives stock and confirms the measurements before choosing your size; however, you could probably assume that shrinkage and stretching will be consistent with the 710BK's.

Uhh... considering that these won't be releasing until the end of the month (at the earliest), I don't think even Gordon could tell you how to size these at this point. With the sizing variation on the 710 from lot to lot, you should probably wait until BiG receives stock and confirms the measurements before choosing your size; however, you could probably assume that shrinkage and stretching will be consistent with the 710BK's.

Gordon assures me the measurements are accurate, but who really knows until they actually receive the jeans on hand. However, I'm pretty set on doing the pre-order as that is the only way to ensure I won't spend my money on something else in the mean time. Not quite nearly as bad as though who ordered months ago!

I went true to size with my knights to be safe id rather them be a tad loose than to tight I dont want 19oz jeggings.

Thanks, I'm leaning towards doing the same.

I went true to size with my knights to be safe id rather them be a tad loose than to tight I dont want 19oz jeggings.

ditto, but i am hoping to have the option to go down a size when i try them on in the store when they arrive. i am under the impression that all the pairs have not been sold and there may be a chance for exchanging as long as they are unsoaked.

my 500xx

overexposed.. tracks

3989077831_8a9578287d.jpg

and roping - under sams is apc NS with lame wear, and my gap skinny selvedge's that i'm working on. color is true in this one.

3989077761_14ac1f182c.jpg

ditto, but i am hoping to have the option to go down a size when i try them on in the store when they arrive. i am under the impression that all the pairs have not been sold and there may be a chance for exchanging as long as they are unsoaked.

Your understanding is correct. There should be a full size run available in limited quantities that is separate from the pre-orders. Unfortunately I need these hemmed so I don't have the luxury of an exchange if I get the wrong size.

If it does stretch 1" then sizing down 1 would be ideal for me. I'm debating if I should take that gamble at all or just stay true to size.

I got a pair of 24oz true to size (34) and I'm 6'3 185lbs ... only been wearing them about a month to class to get them prepped for winter because goddamn are they stiff.

First pair I've had in a while with a vintage cut. I hotsoaked/linedried 5 times to get all the shrinkage out and they actually shrank down a little bit each time (although I'd say 80% shrinkage after the first 2 times).

Anyway, the waist fits me perfectly, the rest of the cut is a little loose but I guess that's the 510 fit. I think I could have sized down 1 but to be honest the denim is so thick I appreciate the space.

So yeah... maybe I can get some post-soak measurements for y'all tomorrow.

I got a pair of 24oz true to size (34) and I'm 6'3 185lbs ... only been wearing them about a month to class to get them prepped for winter because goddamn are they stiff.

First pair I've had in a while with a vintage cut. I hotsoaked/linedried 5 times to get all the shrinkage out and they actually shrank down a little bit each time (although I'd say 80% shrinkage after the first 2 times).

Anyway, the waist fits me perfectly, the rest of the cut is a little loose but I guess that's the 510 fit. I think I could have sized down 1 but to be honest the denim is so thick I appreciate the space.

So yeah... maybe I can get some post-soak measurements for y'all tomorrow.

lets see some fit pics.