Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

hey guys. i'm thinking about getting a pair of sammies. my previous raw denim experience were Flatheads 1001 size 32. sometimes i feel like i should have went with size 33 instead due to the tightness of the thigh and crotch area. so if i were to switch over to sammies, which cut is similar to FH 1001 and should i size up or down? TIA

Guest patchmb
thanks morse, always appreciated.

Now begins the 2nd year struggle: I know they need another year to go grail but with all the other denim on deck it's going to be a bear convincing myself to wear them on the regular.

stacks out of rep . 2 years would be killer.

thanks morse, always appreciated.

Now begins the 2nd year struggle: I know they need another year to go grail but with all the other denim on deck it's going to be a bear convincing myself to wear them on the regular.

you will not regret doing another year in them. in any way. other denim can wait.

Nah, I talked to Gordon right after they were announced and it didn't sound like they were expecting pre-sell the FSR or anything, he thought they would have plenty to sell in store. It's probably just delays at the factory where the jeans are actually sewn together.

Shit 2 months? Bet they had that planned all along to max out the pre-orders so they knew what sizes to produce with the limited fabric. I'd be pissed about the delay had I pre-ordered:mad:.

fuuuuuckkkkkkkkk

what bums me out is that they have my money too. 300 bucks plus shipping locked up for 2 months. could've been earning interest.

oh well. this is the price we pay for the denim we adore. I wouldn't have it any other way. i loved the old 710 blks...but these are better and well worth the wait...i hope.

Shit 2 months? Bet they had that planned all along to max out the pre-orders so they knew what sizes to produce with the limited fabric. I'd be pissed about the delay had I pre-ordered:mad:.

Sweet good thing I waited. Now I can do something else with my money in the mean time.

I noticed there were some vertical folds on the inside of both legs of my s5000vx for awhile now... I thought maybe a wash would get rid of them.

so I did a wash, I take it out of the washer, my comb creases are gone, but the folds are still there..

any thoughts? it kinda runs from midthigh down to the hem... about half an inch away from the inside leg seam.

Edit here are some pics, the fold appear inside the leg and outside the leg (4 folds)

fold001.jpg

fold002.jpg

fold003.jpg

fold004.jpg

I'm worried it's gonna give me some weird fades, I was looking inside the jeans and it seems those folds are "faded" on the inside...

Should I try to iron them out when they're dry?

X-posted

Sams - post hot soak. before repairs.. gotta patch the crotch and keep the pocket bags from completely falling out. other than that, they have a ton of life left in them.

3909254200_e1f886206d.jpg

3909254106_3fe412dd4a.jpg