Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

What do we have here?

14kfw9c.jpg

Oooh

Self timer shot ended up being pretty funny, Camera decided to focus on the couch where my old pair was. So those are in focus and I'm not. Oh well just quick pre soak shots.

2usx7ch.jpg

I think they'll end up fitting pretty well. Not quite as fitted as my 5000vxes but I'm not sure I could get into a pair of 32s. These 33s I can barely button up as it is so once they soak its gonna be a painful stretch.

Looking forward to it. I may just start mixing them in with My 5000vxes then in like 3 months of everyother day wear just got hard on them for a long while.

Oh and I promise better post soak shots.

also ended up costing me nothing from customs. I asked them to mark it down on the box.

I don't suppose you'd like to sell them...

If you're talking about mine, then yes. I'm going to sell them. Will probably ask for $275 shipped since they haven't been worn or altered. I paid $310 shipped for them. If that is too much, then I'll probably wait and try to sell them in the new year since the arcs and tabs will be more in demand.

the one's i got from 2nd a couple weeks ago were a lot 10

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this: The S0500's I got from 2nd 2-3 months ago were lot 10. I had bought the same jeans from BIG two years ago (also lot 10), and these felt soft in comparison. They also didn't stand up after soaking (like the pair from BIG did) and they didn't shrink one inch - fit the same pre/post soak.

The S0500's from 2nd are either one wash or some kind of Japanese version different from the model that BIG carries.

Anyone else have this kind of issue?

omg, you're from vancouver, tell me how much the customs are when you get them please... i'm in toronto, it was an extra 100.. stupid canadian customs .___."

2nd doesn't mark down the value of packages and as a gift?

I'm from Toronto as well, if you get a package that is $60 gift or less, then you don't pay customs.

^^Yes they do mark down value if you ask them to.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this: The S0500's I got from 2nd 2-3 months ago were lot 10. I had bought the same jeans from BIG two years ago (also lot 10), and these felt soft in comparison. They also didn't stand up after soaking (like the pair from BIG did) and they didn't shrink one inch - fit the same pre/post soak.

The S0500's from 2nd are either one wash or some kind of Japanese version different from the model that BIG carries.

Anyone else have this kind of issue?

2nd doesn't mark down the value of packages and as a gift?

I'm from Toronto as well, if you get a package that is $60 gift or less, then you don't pay customs.

they do mark down, i was an idiot, i only asked them to mark down a bit and mark as gift... i had to pay a bill for customs, im from toronto as well.

tell them to mark it down to 60 and im pretty sure they will.

^^^^ Uhhhh. I doubt it. They will most likely stretch to a 32, but they won't stretch to a 34 waist if that is what you are lookin for.