Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Blue in Green updated their site with the "Black Knight" 710BK. Here's the link: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3870&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

We already knew what was coming denim wise with the black 19oz samurai denim, but stylistically as well, they look great. The all black look is very solid. I will be pre-ordering my pair soon enough for sure.

Blue in Green updated their site with the "Black Knight" 710BK. Here's the link: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3870&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

We already knew what was coming denim wise with the black 19oz samurai denim, but stylistically as well, they look great. The all black look is very solid. I will be pre-ordering my pair soon enough for sure.

So basically these are a rebranded 710BK from 08? I like the idea of the blk rivets/stitch but it looks like they still will have the hidden ARCS booooooooooooooooo

So basically these are a rebranded 710BK from 08? I like the idea of the blk rivets/stitch but it looks like they still will have the hidden ARCS booooooooooooooooo

Hmm I dunno man, after staring at the right butt pocket hard I see the outline of what looks like a torn out arc or a black arc

710bk2_back.jpg

I'm with you on the boo on hidden arcs though, always thought they were wack.

haha I can see that arc on the right butt pocket too.

I really hope they are there, especially with Samurai discontinuing the arcs permanently and all..

I'm envisioning these in 2 years like the s5000bks that were posted recently, and got semi chub.

most definitely pre-ordered. been waiting on these since they were first mentioned back in like...april? my first (and probably only) raw blacks. very excited.

i think it was confirmed some time ago that there ARE hidden arcs. i also wish they didn't have them. i kinda thought i was alone in my dislike for them. only seen in pics though, so maybe i'll change my mind. anyone know if they can be taken out?

One is just stitching ontop of the outside of the pocket where the thread is the same color as the denim.

The other is stitching on the inside of the pocket so abrasian creates an arc fade.

I always thought "hidden arcs" were the latter, but now I just don't know!

The stealth arcs are regular black arcs, but on black denim they don't show until the pockets fade (like in the regular 710). The hidden arcs were sewn under the pockets and were producing, after fading, the shape of arcs (like in the newer version of the 710BK).

Regular black arcs is good news.

edit: too late...

emailed gordon about the arcs. Heres his reply:

"Thank you. These will have the stealth arcs like the S710XX and S5000BK, not hidden like the previous S710BK.

Regards,

Gordon"

I was looking forward to hidden arcs too...

wow! that is phenomenal news, if i'm understanding correctly... i believe this means they will have black stitched arcs?

i just got even more excited about my pre-order.