Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I am still bit confused on what to get. Or I just can't decide. I want a straight cut with a good taper to give a good silhouette.

I want a good heavy size so I was suggested

s710- size up one, but I didn't like the black arcs

s5000vx <--good weights but not sure if I dig the fit

s0500xx <-- I'm kind of digging this fit, but I wish they had them with a 17.oz denim)

I wear a size 28 in Okinawas(pain in the ass at first to wear, but it stretched out to a 15. waist now), size 29 in Flathead 3001, good fit, and size 28 in nudies.

Im thinking of sizing down to a 28 in the s0500xx and hem them to a 32 since I am short, 5'4 127lbs and want to sag them a little.

Any other recommendations? I want to have a winter jean and would like to test the difference out between a heavier denim. any other brand is cool with as long as I am getting the fit I want.

I'm about the same measurements as you. Going to Take 5 in a few weeks to pick up 2 pairs.

I'm pretty set on the 710BK, but I'm still not sure about S5000 vs S0500xx. I want something straight leg, not slim for my 2nd pair. However since we're kinda scrawny you think the S5000VX the fit will be bad since we don't have the thighs and legs to fill it up? Have you tried the 5000 since you said you didn't like the fit?

Also thinking of the 510's as well.

^ I have the SC 1947's 501s and since the s510 are a similar cut to 1947 501, I have to say it does not work well. Well I got a size 29 which was a bad idea so I think I shouldve size down 28. Even so, the cut isn't for me.

I am scrawny, but I ride my bike to school so I have bigger thighs or quads.

And no I have not tried any fits. That is the problem, it's either a hit or miss for me so it's gotta be perfect. If I was going to get the 05000vx, no doubt I would get a size 28.

I'm about the same measurements as you. Going to Take 5 in a few weeks to pick up 2 pairs.

I'm pretty set on the 710BK, but I'm still not sure about S5000 vs S0500xx. I want something straight leg, not slim for my 2nd pair. However since we're kinda scrawny you think the S5000VX the fit will be bad since we don't have the thighs and legs to fill it up? Have you tried the 5000 since you said you didn't like the fit?

Also thinking of the 510's as well.

I thought the 510's a wider leg and thigh than the S5000VX's so they surely would be worse? I'm personally similar to you (no thighs and tiny legs) and the S0500's have worked well for me worn true to size. I like the taper personally I think it gives my legs and thighs a better shape.

I thought the 510's a wider leg and thigh than the S5000VX's so they surely would be worse? I'm personally similar to you (no thighs and tiny legs) and the S0500's have worked well for me worn true to size. I like the taper personally I think it gives my legs and thighs a better shape.

Yea I agree, a slight taper would help with our scrawny legs. That's always my concern with straight leg, hip flare and a saggy ass. So it looks like the S0500 is the cut I'm looking for, and maybe S5000VX if it's not too baggy.

Anyone here been to Take 5? Do you know if I can try on jeans there? I know most places in HK you're not allowed to try on clothes.

Yea I agree, a slight taper would help with our scrawny legs. That's always my concern with straight leg, hip flare and a saggy ass. So it looks like the S0500 is the cut I'm looking for, and maybe S5000VX if it's not too baggy.

Anyone here been to Take 5? Do you know if I can try on jeans there? I know most places in HK you're not allowed to try on clothes.

Yes, been to Take 5. And yes, they allow you to try on jeans. And the staff are quite helpful too.

thanks for the replies before but i forgot to ask about how much 710xx stretch. i've read for some that the waist stretched 2-3 sizes up. could someone clarify?

You buy them true to size....therefore the waist will stretch close to what it will shrink....about 1.25" at most.

I am still bit confused on what to get. Or I just can't decide. I want a straight cut with a good taper to give a good silhouette.

I want a good heavy size so I was suggested

s710- size up one, but I didn't like the black arcs

s5000vx <--good weights but not sure if I dig the fit

s0500xx <-- I'm kind of digging this fit, but I wish they had them with a 17.oz denim)

I wear a size 28 in Okinawas(pain in the ass at first to wear, but it stretched out to a 15. waist now), size 29 in Flathead 3001, good fit, and size 28 in nudies.

Im thinking of sizing down to a 28 in the s0500xx and hem them to a 32 since I am short, 5'4 127lbs and want to sag them a little.

Any other recommendations? I want to have a winter jean and would like to test the difference out between a heavier denim. any other brand is cool with as long as I am getting the fit I want.

If you hem 500s, you'll regret it after a few soaks because they continually shrink.

if you shop on oki ni 15% off till 7th december.............

Thank you for refering your friends ...

... and to show you that we mean it you can use the code BUDDY to receive 15% OFF your next order. This code is valid until Friday 7th December.

Go shopping ...