Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

I don't think the 1101 is really that slim.  Slimmer than the 0105, but not at all like the 1108.  Just wait for the 1108 version out next month.  It has camo pocket bags, and really 'quiet' arcs.

Anyone know if BIG is getting these?

The 1101 will have more taper than the 1108 but as you see from the measurements they are fuller in the top , I wouldn't mind trying a pair of 1101's at some point as well

you still wearing the 1108xx's mate ?

Edited by Flash

Dang, if only it was like half inch smaller in the thigh it would be perfect.

Yes sir, been beating them up at work the last week. Even though they're quite dirty I still had to wear them today as I feel they're my best fitting jeans. I'll try and snap a few photos today.

These are just phone camera pictures, so doesn't do it a whole lot of justice.

aWac0BW.jpg1UnPIaL.jpgxYBCljs.jpg?1fcTBtpw.jpg?1

Edited by bradl

Whoa... we almost fell off the first page. Can't be having that.

Here's a fit pic of my 1101 at 8 months frequent wear:

14583523193_5bff658801_z.jpg

I don't get to really wear my jeans hard day in, day out like I used to but it's a pleasure witnessing the slow fade of Fullcount 13.7oz denim. I'm now washing monthly (for the first six months it was every two months) and using regular detergent in the machine and I like the results.

Broke my own will power....

ioiuTzmfkVj5K.JPG

(This is last year's edition, guess I am sucker for the "wild cotton" concept  :blush: )

FitPic:

iBX9Br4Dlsenx.JPG iWtnRQhtu4h6a.JPG igc6dvhHf2Ch4.JPG

Sorry for the rather bad indoor lighting...

Quite tight on the waist & thigh, since its 1 washed, pretty sure it will stretch out comfortably with a day or 2 of wear.

Got it from Yuichi-san, really fast service, definitely going back there again someday if I need anything....

Fit good?

Edited by redragon

Nice fits on this page! Sugar Mountain, how did you size in the 1101s compared to your Warehouse? I chose the same size in my 1101 as in the WH 800 and 1001 and the Fullcounts definitely feels to big in the top block. They're allright straight after a wash but with the stretchy denim they soon look really sloppy, nowhere near your great fit.

Quick question -- if I'm a size 36 in the 1108XX would you suggest 35 in 1101 and 34 in 0105?  1108X fits well -- nice high rise, comfortable waist, and relatively trim through the hips and on down.

Apologies in advance -- I've already asked you all about the 0105 (and I think 34 was the consensus) but am unsure on the 1101.

Thanks.

John

Chyllien - I take one size down from my usual tag size for Fullcount. I wear 31 in Warehouse 1001XX and Sugarcane 1947 and a 30 in my 1101. Even then, the waist stretches out a bit and I need a belt. 

JohnM - My impression was that Fullcount waist sizing was the same across their models. If you want to achieve the desired fit of each cut, I would recommend sticking with your 36 waist, provided that you are happy with the sizing.

That WWII pair are looking awesome Redragon!

What type of thread do they use for the arcs? I can pretty much breath on them and they break apart. Not going to be any left on right pocket next month. 

Also love that fit Sugar, wish the rise wasn't so high on my size. Not sure why when brands make slim cuts they have to chop the rise.

Garden Gnomes - sent you a PM!

Bradl - I know what you mean about the arcs. I'm positive that Tsujita intends for them to fall out easily. I love broken arcs myself, so I have no problem with the process. Cheers for the kind words on my 1101. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your 1108XX evolve.

Just found out a local place stocks Vibergs, so that might be really dangerous.... Still in love with your pair SM, but fear having a rough out like that, they would get destroyed. 

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. I think the washing machine here had a big role in it, as it made a tiny hole below my pockets, unless I just didn't see that before the wash.