Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Raymon of red cloud did that im quoting miki san " raymon is a crazy maniac jeans makers from china. He collects and makes denim. Calls me up every so often . Japanese retailers cant even distinguish if red cloud is china or japan made"

You can always write him an email and ask about a raw pair. Wouldn't hurt

He's always gone out of his way to email the company to see if he can track down a pair for me if he doesn't have it in stock.

So it kinda feels like the 1101 isn't in production at the moment or something.

I've heard from a couple of different shops now and they weren't able to get a raw pair for me.

Denimio and Pirates told me they could get the 1108/1108XX (Denimio already got me the XX'S in).

My only concern with the 1108 cut is the thigh, as the raw measurements seem great but the O/W shows a lot of shrinkage there.

I honestly don't know how anybody who's not an skeleton can fit into the 1108s. I'm not what you would call a "big guy" but there's no way I could squeeze into a pair with my correct waist size.

me too.  I had to sell my 1108's.  The 0105 on the other hand is pure pleasure.  Perfect cut.

They (1108) are narrow though compared to the 1101 and 0105.  According to one wash measurements at Okayama Denim (that appear to be pretty correct), the thigh on the size 40 1108 is 2/10ths of an inch smaller than the thigh on my size 36 0105, and you'd have to drop all the way down to a size 33 0105 to get a thigh as narrow as that of the size 40 1108.  

My advice to Broark would be if you want a 2" or bigger cuff, go with the 0105, if you want to hem or a small cuff, get the 1101.  

I think you're right about that setterman, I usually don't wear really big cuffs so I think the 1101 is the one for me.
But I can't really find a raw option size 35 anywhere beside BiG!  Unless I should size down to the 35 above that Hog linked.

Have you guys ever bought a pair of jeans that absolutely did not work for your body, but you REALLY wanted them to?  So, you sold them.  But then against all rational thought, you consistently try to convince yourself that maybe they'll work if you just give them another try.  The person in this picture or that picture more or less seems to be my size, and he's rocking these jeans at a level I dream of.

Well...this is the FC 1108 for me.  Maybe I'm too fat.  Maybe my bones are too big.  Maybe I'm the physical specimen that my wife "assures" me I am.  Whatever the reason, for me, it's like trying to put on a pair of jeggings that don't stretch.  And I think I have reached a point of acceptance.

But for those on here that post pictures, they look pretty damn sweet.  Almost an ideal fit.

I just think the 0105 looks a bit too big overall for me though.

By the sounds of it I guess I should avoid the 1108 cut, having bigger thighs and all.

I mean I feel like one of my best fitting pairs of jeans I have is the RMC 991 which is pretty slim, but I'm not sure how those compare.