Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Hi all.  I'm thinking about getting a pair of the 1109 and was wondering if anyone can provide some more details about the 1109S model.   I read the translation of the info on denimio but I am still a bit confused.  Why is it less expensive?  Is it Zimbabwe cotton?  Is it .25 oz lighter than the standard 1109?  

Also, would you all say that the 1109 is the lowest rise Full Count ?  I am currently loving my PBJ XX-012 and my ONI 512 XX.  I am looking for a model that will fit me somewhere between those two and have a more "traditional" color and styling.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Fullcount prices a lot of there limited models really reasonably ,even there AI models sold for less than ¥30000 . As far as the details go , apart from the denim I don't know of any difference from the standard 1109 13.7oz ( I'm not saying there isn't anything else but from what I've seen ..... ) . The denim is 13.5oz but I'm not sure of the Origen of the cotton

The rise is lower than the 1108 but not by much , it's not there lowest rise model

Does anyone know what about Denimio? Nearly all FullCounts (and Samurai´s too) are out of stock and they never got back to me when i asked if they will be available again in the near future? 

themaster, your ninja selling would be much more ninja like if you would be so kind to explain to me the difference between the 1109 and 1109S, and perhaps even better, some comparison of fit styles between the three pairs I mentioned above.  i'd greatly appreciate it.

What size are your Warehouse and RJB's Broark?  My 0105s are size 36, my RJB's 38, and the last pair of 1108s I had were a size 40.  I'd consider dropping to a 35 in the 0105, but don't know if I'd wear either of the latter in a smaller size (run out of thigh and nut room).  Point is, I'm thinking you'd need a smaller size in the 1101, and possibly bigger in the 1108.         

so i done a bit of digging and it seems that they were able to keep the cost of the 1109s down because of a deal with Kaihara on the production of the denim , also found out they do use Zimbabwe cotton . other details are still the same , same buttons , rivets and goat leather patch( please bear in mind that i have got this from using google translate on japanese blogs so im not 100% on the translation )

you will find plenty of fits in the thread and using google , so that shouldn't be too hard 

Edited by Flash

we shouldn't be worried about losing the usual signature denim, should we? So what

I understand the s-models use kaihara denim? Why did full count take this step? They seem to be really proud of their own denim. Which denim is used ok chinese models and how can one recognize them? I'm sorry if all this has been answered but I am on a slow connection and have trouble flipping through the last pages. thanks!

the 13.7oz denim isnt going anywhere as far as i know 

dont know why they used kaihara for the 13.5oz denim , not sure if it will be a limited release or go into regular production but i hope its the latter 

the chinese made models are the sh models ( example 1108sh) , there made from chinese cotton from Xinjiang 

Yuichi also sells Fullcount

http://www.kaizoku-pirates.com/

I'd definitely order from Yuichi but they only seem to have O/W models in stock.

I'm not completely opposed to O/W but I would prefer raw.

What size are your Warehouse and RJB's Broark?  My 0105s are size 36, my RJB's 38, and the last pair of 1108s I had were a size 40.  I'd consider dropping to a 35 in the 0105, but don't know if I'd wear either of the latter in a smaller size (run out of thigh and nut room).  Point is, I'm thinking you'd need a smaller size in the 1101, and possibly bigger in the 1108.         

My Warehouse 1001's and RJB 105's are both size 36 and the WH have gotten a little baggy in the top block and knees as the denim is pretty pliable.  I haven't worn the RJB's much yet but I got them second hand and they've already been soaked and the top block is a little snug, but I'm sure it'd open up a bit.  

The thing I find interesting with the 1108 cut is that the O/W measurements for size 36 look pretty tiny, but the O/W measurements for the 1101 looks pretty spot on.

So in short I'm still kind of unsure which cut to go for, but the more I mull it over the 1101 looks like it'd be better.