Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

@ Bielby

I agree with aho , it's allways good to have different fit options

@ aho

Those jeans look soo beautiful , I'd love to see full pics of them ( worn from raw ) , guess ill check Facebook more often ..... Sarah made me an account a few years ago but I think I've checked it twice :)

not sure if you all follow brands on facebook, but just saw this on FC's page:

fzra.jpg

top is real, bottom isn't

not sure if you all follow brands on facebook, but just saw this on FC's page:

fzra.jpg

top is real, bottom isn't

Can you provide a link to their page? I follow Flat Head, but I'd love to follow any other pages you're aware of. 

And I'm not sure what they mean--the bottom pair isn't real? If so, they still look nice. 

https://www.facebook.com/FullcountColtd?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004430709743

Friend Tsujita-san on fb and follow on instagram too, he posts cool stuff from time to time!

by "not real" I meant pre-distressed (1108)! sorry I wasn't clear! I was also wrong about both being FC...the "real" pair is actually a pair of Levi's!

Edited by aho

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got some Full Counts today, 0105. They're at BiG still awaiting a hem. I should be able to pick them up Wednesday. I'm psyched to get these soaked and in rotation. I couldn't agree with gnome more about the 13.75 oz. fabric. It's very soft raw and beautiful. Someone else mentioned the contract stitching of deep, burnt orange and yellow. It was one of the first things to pop out and I dig it.

I was trying the SDA OKI-515 Champloo and the Warehouse 1001, but as is usually the case, I went with what they had in my size. I couldn't go wrong with any of them, though the rise felt a tad low on the SDA. I needed 33 in SDA (only 32 or 34), 32 in Warehouse (only had a pre-washed version, but it fit exactly like the 33) and got a 30 in Full Count.

This is my second classic fit cop in a week. I need to slow down.

Annnd, Naoki came through in the clutch and has them hemmed and waiting for me to pick up tomorrow! I love those dudes.

Just got a pair of the 2013 WW2, in the 05 cut.  For the past few years, I've mostly handled heavy denim, so when I first picked these up, I was like "damn, these are really lightweight (sad face)."  But then I put them on in the Midwest summer, and was like "damn, these are really lightweight (happy face)!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

doubting between a pair of 1101 and Joe McCoy 904 or 906.

who has the 1108 and 1101? which one is your favorite cut and why? (I have  a pair of the 1108 BIG comp.)

thanks sugar mountain and mr-bielby

the 1108 is one of my favorite fits but indeed for variety's sake I should go for the 1101

decisions, decisions...

Damn...all this Fullcount talk and I want to wear my 1108XX again..too bad they are with a friend of mine :D

Subcontracting all that hard fading work to a better man so you can reap the glory, eh BF?! ;)

Edited by Maynard Friedman

• 2 weeks later...

washed my 1108's after a few days of dirty work in the garden , the wash tightened the fit up a good bit ( really needed  it because they got pretty baggy after i lost a little weight ) so i think ill be wearing these more often :)

20130721_175626_zpsba161548.jpg

20130721_175737_zpsbf2640e4.jpg

20130721_175713_zps13224283.jpg

20130721_175807_zps5ee770c7.jpg

20130721_175838_zps45d76e80.jpg