Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

yes, bears quotes a size 32 (what I think you normally take) with 90cm at the waist before wash. so I guess you have to size down a bit

Take5 quotes W30 at 34" (86.4cm) actual measurement

this translates to size down 2 from regular jeans size or size down 3 from actual measurements - no idea about the fit at this stage.

(if I take it I might get it by early March.)

Take5 quotes W30 at 34" (86.4cm) actual measurement

this translates to size down 2 from regular jeans size or size down 3 from actual measurements - no idea about the fit at this stage.

(if I take it I might get it by early March.)

wow, that's even more oversize at the waist than the LVC 1922s. The LVC model measure 3" over tagged size. If fullcount got the cut correct, which I'm sure they did, they're going to be a pretty full fitting jean. if your waist measures 32", a jean that starts with a raw measurement of 34" is the very biggest you're going to want. 33" would probably be better.

I think Fullcount uses their standard 13.7oz denim for the 1922 model. It does stretch a bit. I would be careful sizing down 2 or even 3, official one wash sizing from FC states that they run pretty true to size.

http://www.fullcount...eshop/4832.html

This shop sells the one wash version and they indicate waist shrink to tag size as well.

http://www.clever-id...nt/12/1922.html

Edit: Also depends how you wear this too. If you gonna go for the 30s look with suspender and tuck shirt, probably size down one max.

Edited by Snake

No pre-order, but the shop just got them.

I was interested in getting an idea what FC has been up to since I checked last time (FC1101 years ago and, more recently, trying most of their standard range not being happy with the cuts).

Waiting for the shop to confirm W31 measurements and then the question will be W30 or W31...

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have fit pics of the 1109?

ps: what's the deal with BIG's 1108 measurements? it seems like the 1108 is grossly oversized, but when compared to BEARS measurements, they don't compare at all.

example: BIG sz30 WAIST = 32in //// BEARS sz30 WAIST = 76.5 centimeters = 30.1181102 inches

only thing i can think of is that the japanese sites are giving the post wash measurements?

Edited by chris_n

very offers a real good service and Hidehito speaks pretty good english so communication is easy ( but make sure to ask him to add a low value to the customs form as he dose not do this without you asking)

Edited by Flash

hi guys.

don't really post that much but wanted to share that i recently started breaking in two pairs of FC's: brand new 1108c (had it in my closet since last summer) and a pair of "black" 1734 jeans, which i haven't seen on this thread. i'm new to FC denim, and i quite like how hairy they are. maybe i'll get around to posting some pics if interested.

haha sure thing. tho they haven't really evolved at all, i hurriedly took some pics of the 1734 this morning and i'm currently wearing them, so i'll post them up later today once i have fit pics as well. mind u, they are all iphone4 pics.

k, quick lunch time post of this morning's pics.

imageyqgh.jpg

imagethd.jpg

imagefjv.jpg

imagenkt.jpg

imagevti.jpg

i really like the pink/salmon selvedge but i purchased them from someone who had them hemmed exactly at 30in. alas cannot cuff.

imagekcf.jpg

imagejhb.jpg

although the model is "black" - it's nowhere close to being black. it's more brown-grey. sorry about the low res iphone pics.