Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

need some help sizeing 1108's

i wear a 30 in samurai 710xx, 30 samurai 0500xx(too big), 30 SD103, 29 samurai s0110xj , 31 evisu 2000 no.1 (a bit big)

any help would be greatly appreciated

im stuck between 29 and 30 ,

its the thigh that im worried about mate , they are pretty oversized in the waist but all that ive heard is that they shrink alot in the waist

( im leaning towards a 30 but im just not 100% , i just need confirmation that the waist will shrink to tag size)

im trying to be as careful as i can with these and get all the info i can , the 30's would be near to perfect for my thighs but im worried about the waist and the 29's would be a safer bet for my waist but the thighs could be a bit tight .SOOOO CONFUSED

its the thigh that im worried about mate , they are pretty oversized in the waist but all that ive heard is that they shrink alot in the waist

( im leaning towards a 30 but im just not 100% , i just need confirmation that the waist will shrink to tag size)

They will shrink to tagged. Like BF said, and I can attest to since I own a pair of 1108Cs, the thigh and rise are the important measurements.

FWIW, I'm a true 32" waist (last I checked at least) and I wear a 31 in most jeans (Flat Head 1001, Iron Heart, Burgus).

My 1108-15 are also a 31 and they are a very slim fit. I've yet to start wearing them, but the original owner claims that they have been soaked. I sure hope so since they measure a good size or two smaller than BiG's raw measurements for the standard 1108.

Flash, a 30 sounds like the right size for you.

FWIW, I'm a true 32" waist (last I checked at least) and I wear a 31 in most jeans (Flat Head 1001, Iron Heart, Burgus).

My 1108-15 are also a 31 and they are a very slim fit. I've yet to start wearing them, but the original owner claims that they have been soaked. I sure hope so since they measure a good size or two smaller than BiG's raw measurements for the standard 1108.

Flash, a 30 sounds like the right size for you.

same here; im a true size 30 but went with the size 29 1108c; they fit a bit tight after wash but luckily stretch back out. also have skinny legs so downsizing is less of an issue with me

same here; im a true size 30 but went with the size 29 1108c; they fit a bit tight after wash but luckily stretch back out. also have skinny legs so downsizing is less of an issue with me

just got my 1108's from very , i cant recommend Hidehito enough he was soo helpful and speaks good english so it was pretty easy to communicate

took some pre soak measurements

size 30

waist 31.75

thigh 10.75

inseam 34

ill add some post soak and fit pics in a few days

i had a pair of 0105's a while back (they use the same denim) and the denim is great , rough to the touch but not overly slubby

edit

just took a quick measurement (still wet) of the waist and its already down to a 30 with just a hot soak

Anyone have any experience with the 1653LTB collab? I am thinking of getting a pair for summer (I can tell it is going to be HOT). I am thinking of getting a size 28 but am wondering... how much will these actually shrink then stretch? Thanks!