Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Has anyone successfully removed the ends on the FC arcs, essentially making them Levi's arcs?

And how's the construction on these? I love my Denimes, but I'm a little disappointed at how thrashed they're getting.

Has anyone successfully removed the ends on the FC arcs, essentially making them Levi's arcs?

AAHHHH, i hope not! i looove the FC arc's.

i have the contest 1108's. great jeans. can't really think of anything i don't like about them. Salaam has the reg 1108's. basically the same great construction cept the different denim. his are fuckin GOLD!

^stunning...I love that purple cast and the Zimbabwe cotton has to be some of the softest denim I've felt raw, although of course the contest denim is a heavier hand...I find it crazy that Full Count is so slept on in representation here on superfuture despite the contest pairs and all the amazing fades we've seen the past few years...I'm officially a Warehouse man but Full Count is my secret affair/lover on the side...shhhhhh...don't tell wifey....;)

fullcount-1108-front.jpg

fullcount-1108-1.jpg

AAHHHH, i hope not! i looove the FC arc's.

i have the contest 1108's. great jeans. can't really think of anything i don't like about them. Salaam has the reg 1108's. basically the same great construction cept the different denim. his are fuckin GOLD!

I quite like the way they look when new, but some faded pairs look a little weird. They aren't something I would necessarily remove, but I generally prefer Levi's arcs or nothing.

I agree with tv about the FC arcs being nicer, so I didn't try to transform them. The stitching pattern at the crossing point looks suspiciously as if they did a Levis arc and then started anew to complete the FC shape, modification should be save therefore.

1108s arrived today...

Great denim etc etc. But, fuck me, they're a little tight on the arse, even pre-soak….

They look rather snug, what waist size are you at the mo'? 1101's would look good / slim on you for your height.

• 1 month later...

Just recieved my pair of 1108's.

5424736181_1bee111f85.jpg

5424737065_e7d6d7c4fb.jpg

5425338790_ba387ee84c.jpg

Really nice, the denim is actually kinda suprising to me, I was thinking it would be more along the lines of warehouse denim, but these have a much rougher hand. It's gonna be a joy putting these to work!

here's the pre soak fit. post soak tomorrow

5425338972_c1b3212993.jpg5424738203_00cc19617c.jpg