Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

Cool, i just thought the price was too good to let it pass for what appears to be a decent Type 3 repro, by a quality Jap brand.

I searched the thread for the word "jacket" and saw your posts on the bargain jeans you got, that was quite a deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anxiously awaiting a reply from the guys @ BiG regarding sizing on the 1653LTDs.

If anyone can shed some light on this for me it would be appreciated!

SD1, 2 for dudes built on the slim/skinny side. imo, fit/cut on these is better than the 1108s [if you're cool with lower rise] + silhouette is sexier__ with lower rise + "slim knee".

Consulted Gordon, my WH800s are a 30, and fit great. Decided to go with the 31 accounting for the slimmer cut and possible future weigh gain. The shrinkage listed for the 0105 and 0108 contest jeans makes me think it should be a great fit.

Yeah man, really excited to get them. I was thinking the same thing on the slim/loose thing. Honestly, the leg opening was something i was thinking about as well. Think it'd just be too small on a pair of 30's after a hot soak.

Really hoping that they threw a red tab in for me!!

Never too late to start on a pair of those. I wish BiG still had the 1108c's in my size.

im really liking them so far... been more into looser fits lately, and these are just about perfect... fit is right between my sda 103 and my bartack 701(i think)

They're still damp, but i had to throw them on for a bit!

fc1.jpg

fc2.jpg

Gave them an hr warm soak. Hanging them up for an air dry before i head out to work tonight.

They're going to be a big snug, but i think with a little wear they will stretch to a perfect fit.