Full Count Denim Thread

chris_n

^

it depends what you mean...

the chinese are perfectly capable of producing a high quality product, they just happen to make alot of poor quality products, thus their reputation.

my problem is that fullcount is one of the osaka 5, a legendary japanese fashion company. it takes away from the sentimental value to have all of a sudden started outsourcing their work; look what's happened to evisu. Though, we don't seem to know the total circumstances, and from looking at their website it seems unless it's stated, there products are still being made in japan.

I think Fullcount is moving towards a two tier product line. One line made in Japan and one line made in China. The new WWII jean is the first "limited" model that is made in China. I believe all FC jeans made in China uses Chinese Cotton instead of the Zim cotton so far. I think one of FC justification is that a lot of Japanese denim factories now employ Chinese labor.

• 4 weeks later...

great fit nycsurfer; really contemplating picking up another pair of 1108's (this time the regular denim instead of the contest denim)

great fit nycsurfer; really contemplating picking up another pair of 1108's (this time the regular denim instead of the contest denim)

should definitely go for it, i really like the 1108 fit, i just wanted something a little looser, but the zimbabwe cotton is really nice

realy sorry for a sizeing question , if most of my jeans measure just under 30 in the waist after shrinking what size should i go for in the 1101's ?

the reason i ask is when i was at take5 and tried on a 30 they were huge and realy oversized (30 was the smallest they had)and as far as i can tell fullcounts shrink to tag size ,is this correct?

yeah they definitely run a little big. Mine are size 30, I had two initial really hot soaks with agitation for both soaks. i wish i measured right after the soaks, but they fit great in the waist (nice and snug after the soaks), i've been wearing without a belt and they've stretched out an inch or so in the waist.

realy sorry for a sizeing question , if most of my jeans measure just under 30 in the waist after shrinking what size should i go for in the 1101's ?

the reason i ask is when i was at take5 and tried on a 30 they were huge and realy oversized (30 was the smallest they had)and as far as i can tell fullcounts shrink to tag size ,is this correct?

I can help you out because I can get the pair under 30 for you.

I don't need pay service fee to me. you should if you would ask proxy service. The only price shown on FULLCOUNT web shop and shipping fee are needed.

If you want me to do it, please reply.

I'll of course send you a new one.

it wsant just alcohol... i think i drank someone elses drink that had a roofie in it... i blacked out for the first time in my life, and only had 2 drinks. i woke up in the morning asking where i was and saying that i never left the party. my wife told me i couldnt talk, couldnt focus my eyes, fell over backwards more than once.

man... had to wash my fullcounts after throwing up on them, and the fit is even better... guess they hadnt shrunk like i thought they did.

Some people will go to extraordinary lengths for sick fadez