What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

today. rainy. gloomy.

422678380_3f74e5c6cc.jpg

+diesel

+P.A.M.

+uniqlo

+boots from zebra (can't recall the brand)

Anybody who successfully color coordinates with their floor, walls and bike deserve some respect, too bad I'm all repped out....

Guest Airjamie
2001041049994140738_rs.jpg

Gone out. All by Dior Homme - Strip sneakers, Luster jeans and shirt, Reflection tie, S/S05 short-jacket.

This dude reminds me of that fucking muse video. The one on the boat where EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE FUCKING BAND is head to toe in dior. Come to think of it,i saw an issue of spin where my chemical romance is doing the same thing. I've got $20 that says fred durst will be in the front row of the S/S 07 show.

haha... actually, i took that pic last night before i saw king trying to do.... whatever hes trying to do with unskated decks.

really, im not impressed. its the same as sb dunks that are not skated in... edited: you skate, but youre trying to pull cards that only you care about. if i want an deck as a piece of art im gonna get one from a friend, not something mass produced.

my pic, im just repping my neighborhood.... riverside

sb's aren't really for skating... ;) am i the only one who thought it was a bit lame that nike was trying to jump in on the whole skateboarding bandwagon? skateboarding had been around for a long time before nike decided they should get in the game. but then again, i'm not a fan of nike in general, and anything they do to try and seem hip or edgy or counter-culture-ish amuses me. that minor thread ad was the WORST.

sorry for off topic post.

on topic: cheap...you always look good. even in nikes. and insomniac is so cute!

and that collection of vintage decks is amazing. i want the lance mountain...never managed to grab one of those back in the day.

sb's aren't really for skating... ;) am i the only one who thought it was a bit lame that nike was trying to jump in on the whole skateboarding bandwagon? skateboarding had been around for a long time before nike decided they should get in the game. but then again, i'm not a fan of nike in general, and anything they do to try and seem hip or edgy or counter-culture-ish amuses me. that minor thread ad was the WORST.

sorry for off topic post btw.

really? sbs are not for skating? fuck... i guess i was wrong to think that they were some of the best shoes to skate in... silly me...

you know what is worse for skating? dc, etnies, es, ipath, supra, and any vans that dont say half cab on them.

This dude reminds me of that fucking muse video. The one on the boat where EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE FUCKING BAND is head to toe in dior. Come to think of it,i saw an issue of spin where my chemical romance is doing the same thing. I've got $20 that says fred durst will be in the front row of the S/S 07 show.

To me it seems like it's the bad picture combined with the badly chosen tie. The tie definitely doesn't belong in the outfit and I'm not too sure about the sneakers either, they don't work very well with the rest. Swap the tie, possibly swap the sneakers and you've got a good outfit. Even if it's full Dior.

insidertrading has amazing head-to-toe Dior looks... :P