What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Those supertalkers are dirty dirty people.

word.

i love being a fucking hobo.

highstreet, you should post more. king, you too. (and as a sidenote, keep doing your thing, fuck cares what some of these jokers say)

i cant be fucked to take photos. it's too much of a hassle.

asian pippy-longstocking?

comment is on-point. hahahahahahahha

soepom, my mom doesn't really give a fuck about my hygiene anymore. i just shower like 3-4 times a day in this fuckin singaporean heat. i wld prefer the fit without the semi-obnoxious stockings.

peace. eat vitamins, please?

this might be the most obnoxious shit ive read on this board

how is your shit any less "replica picasso" than cheaps?

cause yours was mass produced and picked up by mindless fucks like you?

im just saying...:rolleyes:

whoa!!!!!!!

veuve cliquot loveseat by karim rashid party last night. pics with karim rashid to follow.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3395/gumbywaywt2vo8.jpg

same ol' shemagh/kaffiyeh

And A cut & sew

ships jet blue

united arrows studded belt

united arrows canvas wingtips

one crazy party

Moy, i like how you dressed when you first started posting. During December/Jan cold weather fits. I thought they best exemplified superfuture; althought, some might call supercliches. Fits with dior, w+h, purcells ect. Very nice.

I recall someone saying that you looked plain and lacked style. I hope that didn't get to ya. I find these newer fits to be bum like. Also, lose the raybans. They make you look the asian leg of the blues brothers.

You were once in my top 5 for best dressed...sadly not anymore =(

(not that you or anyone else cares)

<3

Moy, i like how you dressed when you first started posting. During December/Jan cold weather fits. I thought they best exemplified superfuture; althought, some might call supercliches. Fits with dior, w+h, purcells ect. Very nice.

I recall someone saying that you looked plain and lacked style. I hope that didn't get to ya. I find these newer fits to be bum like. Also, lose the raybans. They make you look the asian leg of the blues brothers.

You were once in my top 5 for best dressed...sadly not anymore =(

(not that you or anyone else cares)

<3

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I guess its a bit hard for me to transition to the warmer weather so I'm still trying to find my style before it really gets hot. I have actually gotten bunches of rep for my more current fits but alas, its hard to please everyone.

422891320_5c36565e3f.jpg

nbhd octopus cap

w)taps shemagh

nbhd mex cross (no allah)

w)taps NBC jacket

supreme constructed tee

LVC `44s

jordan I

silas belt

fingerless gloves & thermals by Kmart Australia

cool man...alot of "details" on u ...haha

pendleton

hanes

supreme

sagged okinawas

irons

did i sag to your liking mr. mil-san?

and its fucking hard to walk with my pants so low.

ha, my pants arent that low, its just the high camera angle I need to get everything in., they`re pretty low but.

haha... actually, i took that pic last night before i saw king trying to do.... whatever hes trying to do with unskated decks.

really, im not impressed. its the same as sb dunks that are not skated in... edited: you skate, but youre trying to pull cards that only you care about. if i want an deck as a piece of art im gonna get one from a friend, not something mass produced.

my pic, im just repping my neighborhood.... riverside