What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

summaid0.jpg

Feeling like summer in Socal already.. im going swiming!

*yes there is a rip on my crotch

fucken cool. You`re basically wearing what I`m gonna be wearing all this summer. cept mines gonna be white tees, preme golden tiger shorts and white halfcabs

Guest Airjamie
The secret of the holy grail is in there.

img1001oc9.jpg

A+C

Dior x Eternals

Skytops laden with Liger blood.

Fuck I hate my skytops

That chain is oddly short compared to the ones on the A+C site and on OAK, did it come like that or did you shorten it?

BTW: i dont think ive ever liked that dior tee until now, i remember when that collection came out and they had it on Eluxury, for some reason you could see the models nips through the shirt.

nice fit termitezee but isn't it getting too hot in LA for beanies? ;)

thats just the asian (termitezees asian right?) tendency to not sweat much. I`ve seen Japanese dudes rocking beanies and light sweatshirts on 30c 98% humidity days in Tokyo and not even looking like it they`re feeling warm、meanwhile I`ll be like in tee and shorts and towelling sweat off my face every 10 minutes

thats just the asian (termitezees asian right?) tendency to not sweat much. I`ve seen Japanese dudes rocking beanies and light sweatshirts on 30c 98% humidity days in Tokyo and not even looking like it they`re feeling warm、meanwhile I`ll be like in tee and shorts and towelling sweat off my face every 10 minutes

i'm asian and i still think its too hot to rock a beanie in cali right now. but then again i'm in your same shoes when it comes to being in asia and sweating in a t-shirt while men in business suits act like its nothing. maybe i'm missing a few genes :(

just finished a paper and i don't want hap giving me nightmares for shitting up this thread...

03_16_07.jpg