What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

haha... actually, i took that pic last night before i saw king trying to do.... whatever hes trying to do with unskated decks.

really, im not impressed. its the same as sb dunks that are not skated in... youre a fucking poser.

my pic, im just repping my neighborhood.... riverside

King skates.

haha... actually, i took that pic last night before i saw king trying to do.... whatever hes trying to do with unskated decks.

really, im not impressed. its the same as sb dunks that are not skated in... youre a fucking poser.

my pic, im just repping my neighborhood.... riverside

+100 on this. ian curtis is going to haunt your dreams king.

tg=picasso

nlim- thank you!

selegna & mattes & loop- that would be my 84 predator. i restored it pretty much to stock condition with all original parts. but i kind of regret it now because it's pretty heavy :(

is that how those jeans look like in person?

I've seen the waxed jeans in person (my friend has them) and they look absolutely amazing... unlike how it looks in pictures(must be the camera flash)

in person, the shine is not INYERFACE although it does appear to be so from pics.

In other news a skater gets charged for skating in the street AFTER getting hit by a car.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_8761.aspx

I know this street - while the driver definitely should've been more careful since there are usually a lot of ppl in the road, that skateboarder probably should'ntve been skating in the middle of a ONE-way street going the wrong way.

Not sayin, just sayin.

In other news a skater gets charged for skating in the street AFTER getting hit by a car.

Yo that's fucked up! How did that driver not even slow down?! How did that kid not die?!

I can't believe cops gave him a ticket, like getting smoked by the car wasn't punishment enough.

Just another reason why I hate pigs.

I know this street - while the driver definitely should've been more careful since there are usually a lot of ppl in the road, that skateboarder probably should'ntve been skating in the middle of a ONE-way street going the wrong way.

Not sayin, just sayin.

kensington market should have been made a car-free area so long ago but the city of toronto is just looking for the cash grab from parking in the area. cars are a fucking eyesore, and all of the traffic in kensington are just using the streets as a thoroughfare - not by residents or shoppers. it has narrow streets and lots of people, pets, cyclists, skaters, kids and old people going around.

there are always stories of this happening. last year a courier got into a fight with a driver on the same street, because he was throwing out trash into the street and she picked it up and gave it back to him. he got aggro and tried to run her over with his fucking minivan.

i can't even tell you all the times i've almost been hit on that street, either on foot or on a bike.

arrrgh.