What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote: plAyheArts:

awesome look. beside gucci, dont think thats good looking on men!

where did you get that blazer and dior's? and how much did they cost? ;-)

Edited by knisse on Dec 10, 2005 at 12:03 PM

hey thanks for the compliments knisse. much appreciated. dior is bought online while the blazer was picked from WhiteRoom back in ma town. it sells stuff from marc jacob to fred perry to puma. oh i am a fan of gucci you see. yea it can look weird at times depending what its matches. i usually dun expose the belt while i wear it. no need for it yea? anyway cheers to ya. and peace out ppl! :)

Runways

This thread is a fucking mess. Since I don't feel like deleting a full page of posts, just stop acting like fucking idiots and if you want to insult someone, do it in PM or don't do it at all. Shut the fuck up.

also if the flaming and "Huhhuhu UR GAY" shit continues I'm locking this thread. So just chill, all right?

Edited by minya on Dec 11, 2005 at 08:15 PM

Just wanted to thank everyone that post their pics here, you're quite an inspiration even when your style is quite different from mine. As for the "you're so gay yukyukyuk" comments well I guess acting out their tough guy fantasies on the net is now part of growing up for pubescent American kids, they’ll be embarrassed about it too when they’re older.

Quote:

wearingdecember4dl.jpg

CoSTUME NaTIONAL Wool v-neck

Issey Miyake Striped Grey/Black Cotton Turtleneck

Red No-name belt.

Julian Red Hoboken White

Dior Homme High-Top Sneakers

No scarf or jacket as of yet.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Dec 9, 2005 07:36 AM

i really love the jeans and the sneakers...

Fuck you Minya. Fuck you Superfuture. Your a fucking piece of shit for deleting my posts.

Seeya Im going to go live at KixFiles, where the REAL hype lives

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote: some people just look mad gay

lol...yeah...dude has nice clothes and all, but his face ruins most of his outfits.

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Dec 11, 2005 01:02 AM

LMAO...you're the LAST person who should be making comments on anybody's looks.

Haptronic, Milspex, Mouko and Fade to Black please post! So we can get this thread back to normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should post to I guess, but Im one of those designer wankers that wear old Jeans and an inside out black T-Shirt everyday

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Tangorabatt, tunn och smal mustasch som är som ett streck utmed överläppen; populärt bland latinamerikanska män sedan slutet av 1890-talet och mode i Europa 1910-1940 efter det att tangon slagit igenom som modedans.

damn straight! that means like a skinny moustache right? i made this badboy for fun.. but damn.. i kinda like it..

to nairb49 are you takin' piss like? thats my normal dress!

3 minus 2 ... playaz

Edited by thomas_highstreet on Dec 12, 2005 at 08:41 PM

andrewhall - heya playa... whats the rise on your slimmest jeans? and also - where was my mention in the 'get this thread back rockin' shout?!?!?!

Edited by thomas_highstreet on Dec 12, 2005 at 08:43 PM

Quote: and also - where was my mention in the 'get this thread back rockin' shout?!?!?!

It didn't exist - because you contribute nothing. No just kidding dude, I love your get-ups. I'll continue the shout out and say we need Thomas_Highstreet to post some more pictures and get this thread on track.