What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote: so last night i went to starbucks with my friend helen. we're sitting outside having coffee and a bunch of guys sit outside on the patio as well. i don't think much of them but i see some guy with some nice dunks on and i'm telling my friend about them. and then we leave, i go home and online, someone messages me on AIM asking me about the sweater (in the picture) which he saw off superfuture (recent purchases..). i ask him if he's local in the bay because i bought it in San Francisco and then he says yeah. he says he lives by San Jose/Milptas.. which is where i live, off the same exit. after further research, i figure, this stranger who messaged me about my sweater, was the same guy at starbucks with the dunks. true story.

Lame story, dunks are wack, and stop looking like a dude.

icon_smile_big.gif

Today I wore the tired, californian prep look. didn't really like it but i was kinda in a hurry and just put on whatever looked right.

H&M beige blazer

American Apparel Army Green hoodie

Muji V-neck

Jockey white tee

Nudies RR

Hugo Boss vintage boots

Quote:

I hate myself for asking, but Witts, where can you purchase that hoody?

Jacob

--- Original message by skecr8r on Dec 9, 2005 02:57 PM

skecr8r....

i got it from the bape shop in london.... u mean you actually like it? i think i saw it on a couple of shops on rakuten tho?

Quote:

pic taken in a friend's room (nice change from the usual hotel-style hallway :P)

ftboutfit004.jpg

Black wool one-button 3/4 length overcoat w/ peaked lapels - Yohji Yamamoto

Lilac wool scarf - Comme des Garcons Homme

Black cashmere crewneck sweater - vintage

White long sleeved t-shirt - Yohji Yamamoto

Orange overdyed blue jeans (s/s 05) - Dior Homme

German army sneakers - vintage

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Dec 5, 2005 12:48 PM

hello

Would you please tell me the size of your German army sneakers ?

and your size in nike shoes?

because I am really confused about the size of vintage german army sneakers.

thanks!!

Quote:

today:

jacket.jpg

black mihara yasuhiro my 14 pumas

blue home tapered jeans

black+white striped vintage shirt.. with arms and chest taken in for a slim fit

aquascutum jacket, used to be a full length ladies trench, till i moved the buttons, slimmed the sides, took it up, took out the bust shapes.. now a mid/short jacket with full double breast to bottom :)

white muslin round neck

minolta camera bag circa 40s/50s/60s? [standard 8 - all steel camera was inside.. very bulky moulding like 40s/50s photographic stuff..]

:)

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Nov 27, 2005 10:15 PM

Hi Thomas, may I know what are the inches on the leg openings of the tapered jeans? Thanks!

Guest Fade to Black

Stepe, the german army sneakers are a size 11 and I'm usually an 11.5-12 in Nikes and basically pretty much all my other shoes. So they basically fit like a standard Adidas 11.

Today:

Black zip-up down jacket w/ stand-up collar - Prada Sport

Black hoodie - AA

White t-shirt

Dark blue raw denim jeans w/ black reversed pockets and patches on thighs - Helmut Lang

White sneakers w/ black midsole - Bape

Quote:
Quote:

today:

jacket.jpg

black mihara yasuhiro my 14 pumas

blue home tapered jeans

black+white striped vintage shirt.. with arms and chest taken in for a slim fit

aquascutum jacket, used to be a full length ladies trench, till i moved the buttons, slimmed the sides, took it up, took out the bust shapes.. now a mid/short jacket with full double breast to bottom :)

white muslin round neck

minolta camera bag circa 40s/50s/60s? [standard 8 - all steel camera was inside.. very bulky moulding like 40s/50s photographic stuff..]

:)

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Nov 27, 2005 10:15 PM

Hi Thomas, may I know what are the inches on the leg openings of the tapered jeans? Thanks!

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Dec 10, 2005 01:27 PM

15.5cm / 6inches is the hem.. dunno why you ask though, they are custom jeans, you cant buy them.. heh