What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Haptronic Arrrrrhahahaha, classic man.

Thomas Shit sorry Bro I forgot, your pic's are legendary!!!!! That 'flavour savior' is looking the bizo too, get some handles on it though man.

I got five styles, the lowest being the Grifters at appox 26cm/10.2inch front rise, 12cm zip, the back is cut higher, no one wants to see your ass crack right.

I have been trying to cut a new Slimmer pattern, but been super busy. I have been jotting down some notes on what rise/leg opening I am going to give them. So basically Slimmer, lower and tapered. 10cm zip, any lower your get into chick rise territory. Haptronic, you were thinking 19cm leg opening yeah? I think that may be to close to the Grifters, maybe....16, 17 or 18? Have to test it out.

Whats the smallest leg opening you guys got on your strides?

http://photobucket.com/albums/y278/andewhall/

Edited by andewhall on Dec 13, 2005 at 12:16 AM

Top: American Eagle Sweatshirt. Zipper has been hand-superglued because it's broken and doesn't stay zipped otherwise.

Bottom: IZOD pajama pants w/ draw string and openable fly (no button). From Walmart.

Underwear: No

Socks: No

Right Foot: Shox

Left Foot: Some old Max Air's

Belt: Ammo Belt. Uncle Jack gave it to me.

Coat: Wilson's Leather Bomber Jacket.

fashionista.jpg

From left to right: 1. I am casually taking a snapshot. I know I look fly, but I keep it chill and remember "Cool never declares itself" 2. I'm mean muggin that mirror real hard! Grrr! 3. Backside. 4. Torn shoe. I still wear them anyway. Cause I'm from the street and stuff.

Edited by FATE on Dec 13, 2005 at 12:53 PM

thomas- nah man, like i said before i'm feeling your styles!

plus, as corny as it sounds, if I may quote Bambi's mother, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

i guess, you could then interpret me thinking your outfit is shit if i don't post anything about it...

but thats obviously not the case

anyways, today I am wearing

vintage leather bomber with fur collar

franklin and marshall zip hoodie

striped v-neck sweater

nudie rrds

my new puma MY-14s

nairb49

Quote:

Tangorabatt, tunn och smal mustasch som är som ett streck utmed överläppen; populärt bland latinamerikanska män sedan slutet av 1890-talet och mode i Europa 1910-1940 efter det att tangon slagit igenom som modedans.

damn straight! that means like a skinny moustache right? i made this badboy for fun.. but damn.. i kinda like it..

to nairb49 are you takin' piss like? thats my normal dress!

3 minus 2 ... playaz

Edited by thomas_highstreet on Dec 12, 2005 at 08:41 PM

andrewhall - heya playa... whats the rise on your slimmest jeans? and also - where was my mention in the 'get this thread back rockin' shout?!?!?!

Edited by thomas_highstreet on Dec 12, 2005 at 08:43 PM

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Dec 12, 2005 08:40 PM

haha, I actually like your moustache, it compliments your style well :) Every time someone asks about it, you should tell them it's a tangorabatt and then be off quickly to leave them in confusion.

SOME GIRLS ARE BIGGER THAN OTHERS

78929.jpg

i only have a camera phone so sorry about the pic quality... i try

today:

1962 vintage army shirt

orange tab 505 with the talon zip

brown hi shelltoes w/ boot laces

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Dec 13, 2005 at 07:50 AM

Edited by cheapmuthafukr on Dec 13, 2005 at 11:48 AM

its top quality... all my friends r like how the fuck do you tell the time. only problem is ive had it quite a while and the battery isnt as good as it was so when its like 11:53 and most of the panel is lit up its pretty dimm especially in the bright lights @ work.

thomas-

lovin my my-14s

definitely the highlight of the mihara line i think, i also have the my-12 in orange and blue, and don't like them at all. never did really, so if any one wants a pair....

got em in black with the green bottom, saw your advice from a post a while back and got a half-size down so they pretty well fit perfectly

great lowish profile, they're like a super version of my 5 dollar chinatown special kungfu slippers...

actually considering getting them in white too, they're so great.

your colours?

witts-out of curiosity, was that belt ever functional?

Edited by nairb49 on Dec 13, 2005 at 01:11 PM

Quote:

its top quality... all my friends r like how the fuck do you tell the time. only problem is ive had it quite a while and the battery isnt as good as it was so when its like 11:53 and most of the panel is lit up its pretty dimm especially in the bright lights @ work.

--- Original message by witts on Dec 13, 2005 09:43 AM

witts, i wanted to get one, but can't decide between the silver/blue, or gold/red. have you seen the silver/blue one? and does the gold on yours fade? also, were you charged customs?

Quote:

bored at work decided to post my dress down today... chill out!

bored006.jpg

bored004.jpg

ralph lauren shirt

customised levis orange tab denim

accesories include,gucci,prada,ck...

--- Original message by plAyheArts on Dec 12, 2005 07:53 PM

Legs! Feet!

Very subtle, cute big-toe.

dress badly on purpose.

Quote:

1. hoody from the bape shop.

2. gold hasnt faded or scratched, no customs.

--- Original message by witts on Dec 13, 2005 01:50 PM

I thought they never made a black colorway.

Also the Milo faces are off, the authentics shown here:

a>

a>

Yours are just regular Milo faces, no expressions. These are your faces:

08_1.JPG

But hey, you got it at the Bape shop right?;)

Edited by dusteezy on Dec 13, 2005 at 03:21 PM

Edited by dusteezy on Dec 13, 2005 at 03:24 PM

Quote:

Who gives a shit? The fake ones are cooler.

--- Original message by minya on Dec 13, 2005 03:26 PM

I sort of agree. If you're gonna wear something fake, at least admit to it! Don't try to pass it off as an authentic.

Edited by dusteezy on Dec 13, 2005 at 10:48 PM