wearingdecember4dl.jpg

CoSTUME NaTIONAL Wool v-neck

Issey Miyake Striped Grey/Black Cotton Turtleneck

Red No-name belt.

Julian Red Hoboken White

Dior Homme High-Top Sneakers

No scarf or jacket as of yet.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Dec 9, 2005 07:36 AM

Those jeans look amazing, can you tell me if they run true to size? Also how comfortable are they in the crotch zone, I find the tightest dior hommes I could do up were uncomfortable there. Thanks!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

today:

jacket.jpg

black mihara yasuhiro my 14 pumas

blue home tapered jeans

black+white striped vintage shirt.. with arms and chest taken in for a slim fit

aquascutum jacket, used to be a full length ladies trench, till i moved the buttons, slimmed the sides, took it up, took out the bust shapes.. now a mid/short jacket with full double breast to bottom :)

white muslin round neck

minolta camera bag circa 40s/50s/60s? [standard 8 - all steel camera was inside.. very bulky moulding like 40s/50s photographic stuff..]

:)

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Nov 27, 2005 10:15 PM

Hi Thomas, may I know what are the inches on the leg openings of the tapered jeans? Thanks!

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on Dec 10, 2005 01:27 PM

15.5cm / 6inches is the hem.. dunno why you ask though, they are custom jeans, you cant buy them.. heh

--- Original message by thomas_highstreet on Dec 10, 2005 06:00 PM

yep i know.. i do taper my own jeans too.. 7 inches the max i go.. but the jeans look awesome on you, so i was curious on that part.. heh..

Quote:

wearingdecember4dl.jpg

CoSTUME NaTIONAL Wool v-neck

Issey Miyake Striped Grey/Black Cotton Turtleneck

Red No-name belt.

Julian Red Hoboken White

Dior Homme High-Top Sneakers

No scarf or jacket as of yet.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Dec 9, 2005 07:36 AM

one of my favourites so far.

why? because everything totally suits your body type, and it doesn't look like you're trying. nice.

C'mon guys let's keep it civil. This forum is a great place to discuss fashion and such, and has a lot of great info and contributors, including fade to black.

Even though this is the internet, let's keep the respect level up and not dumb down this place by calling people gay or something else with a middleschool tone. If you think the fact that people are posting pics of themselves and their outfits are "gay" or lame, just don't look at this thread.

Edited by mouko on Dec 11, 2005 at 01:34 PM

Quote: you are the farthest away from being able to say nigga on this planet so stop and youre the one flaming people

It was a joke. And where I'm from, everyone says nigga. Blacks said it to whites, whites said it to blacks, asians said it to blacks, hispanics said it to blacks. Nobody cared, it wasn't a big thing.

LETS ALL GET GAY AND WEAR HEADBANDS - YAYYYY!

11dec05.jpg

blue/green/white striped headband/material tied round head

green knit

black felix blow button up hoodie [real nice heavyweight, nice cut and details!]

minolta standard 8 camera/shoulder bag

taken in/home tapered light levi 501

woven leather belt

brown/tan/stripey nike! [shock horror] trainer 1 shimas co.jp whatever i dunt even know what they are! haha

yay! all the ''you guys dress like fags'' shit is hilarious... naive fools. muhahahahaha

Doesnt matter where youre from, this is the internet and youre dealing with real people.

And even if theyre gay, ugly, or assholes, its not like you have to deal with them in real life so leave em alone.

Anyways, heres me:

DSC00020.jpg

-Black Hoodie from Split

-Tan Leather Jacket from River Island

-German Camo belt from the 80s (I hate it, its so thin)

-Nudie RR Greycasts (118 days... i spilled a bit of petrol on them, so they stink and are greasy as hell)

-Ben Sherman black leather shoes (so soft...)

Photo taken with a W800, sorry if the pic is too big.

Quote:
Quote: at least I don't look like I'm missing one or two chromosomes..

at least I don't stick my penis in other men's assholes...

--- Original message by Handlethevibe on Dec 11, 2005 03:47 PM

you are a cock mate. Only time ive ever felt the need to tell somebody on superfuture that.