What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i rained ALL day today here in Chicago. weird weather. it was 90 yesterday, windy with rain all day with the temp not hitting over 70.

i figured i'd get shit over the true religions. oh yeah.. so since when was dior, nudie or APC "non celebrity" denim?sorry.. i can't afford to drop over $100 on jeans. i'd kill for a pair of nudies, diors, etc. but i gotta budget my money.

i get shit for wearing True Religions.. then a guy a couple posts after me posts a pic of himself in bright red tight cotton pants.. and NO one says shit to him? props for being original though. i'll give you credit for that. shit.. i have no business saying that do i? i'm a newb. i shouldn't be saying shit until i'm a credited well known person on superfuture huh?

Nah its cool. Your True Religions and those red cotton pants are both wack.

i rained ALL day today here in Chicago. weird weather. it was 90 yesterday, windy with rain all day with the temp not hitting over 70.

i figured i'd get shit over the true religions. oh yeah.. so since when was dior, nudie or APC "non celebrity" denim?sorry.. i can't afford to drop over $100 on jeans. i'd kill for a pair of nudies, diors, etc. but i gotta budget my money.

i get shit for wearing True Religions.. then a guy a couple posts after me posts a pic of himself in bright red tight cotton pants.. and NO one says shit to him? props for being original though. i'll give you credit for that. shit.. i have no business saying that do i? i'm a newb. i shouldn't be saying shit until i'm a credited well known person on superfuture huh?

dont hate on the red pants. i think they are pretty hot.

uh- how did I get involved in this? sorry you dont have the cash to drop on the denim that most prefer on this forum, but news flash -- cultivating personal style isnt about money. dior homme is a luxe interpretation of a cheap street look. a good amount of my wardrobe is second hand or from ebay, ie inexpensive. sorry if you didnt like my look, but it was cheap... really cheap. also notice the absence of over exposed, over distressed, shitty true religions.

if you wear denim made by any of the following companies, posters on here will give you shit.

-true religion

-seven for whatever

-citizens for whatever

-rockstar and whatever

-antik

-joes

basically anything sorority girls would love to rock

i'm just hoping for some dude to bust out his AE jeans and northface jacket in this thread

ande is that your first WYWT, looks good but you would want a jacket in Christchurch surely :D

It is my first waywt, shame on me. It's kinda hot work cutting jeans and I have the heater all the ways up........its gonna snow again tonight

i find it hilarious that you would say "i cant afford to drop over $100 on jeans", yet you're wearing TRUE RELIGIONS. they cost $200 upwards, IF YOU PAY RETAIL.

so, you'd "kill" for a pair of nudies? well, rather than kill someone, why dont you SAVE YOUR MONEY, or try to find them at below the retail price (ebay, yahoo, supermarket, etc -- just like you did with your true religions). revolveclothing currently has a 20% off coupon, and they sell nudies on their website, so if you had REALLY wanted a pair, you'd have bought those instead.

and i wasnt giving you shit for wearing true religions. i was giving you shit for wearing UGLY true religions.

i'm not gonna dwell on it. i figured superfuture would be a cool place to be a member of, thanks for making me feel a little welcome around here.

Welcome to Superfuture! Glad to have you here.

fyi, for a nominal fee, I am willing to offer my services as a verbal protector.....

i find it hilarious that you would say "i cant afford to drop over $100 on jeans", yet you're wearing TRUE RELIGIONS. they cost $200 upwards, IF YOU PAY RETAIL.

so, you'd "kill" for a pair of nudies? well, rather than kill someone, why dont you SAVE YOUR MONEY, or try to find them at below the retail price (ebay, yahoo, supermarket, etc -- just like you did with your true religions). revolveclothing currently has a 20% off coupon, and they sell nudies on their website, so if you had REALLY wanted a pair, you'd have bought those instead.

and i wasnt giving you shit for wearing true religions. i was giving you shit for wearing UGLY true religions.

I know it would seem whack to some coming from me, but you are easily one of the most tastelessly negative people on the board....Chill the fuck out man, it's not that big of a deal.

I know it would seem whack to some coming from me, but you are easily one of the most tastelessly negative people on the board....Chill the fuck out man, it's not that big of a deal.

tasteless, and negative? wow, thanks!

and you're right; it isnt a big deal. i just really dont like people that wear, or say stupid things. sorry!

You're right, the sole judgement of one's character should be noted by the jeans they are wearing, with the exemplary reference being the personal style of Reichsführer Chris.

Apologies for the derail.

In reconciliation, I wore:

My feckin' pajamas, non-Chris approved.

man, you have a very good point....i agree with you, it's bit nazis up in here