What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Has anyone ever told you that you kind of look like Ethan Hawke? At least when I only see that much of your face. It's definitely the way you maintain your facial hair - I wish I could do it like that it looks badass.

I think someone said the exact same thing on waywt before and I've heard it a couple of times before too :P

yeah, looks like your thighs are too thin for these...i got a bit of bigger thighs, that's why i like mine so much, how tall are you?

I'm like 5' 10'' like 125... so tall and skinny. I think I'm fortunate though in that I still look proportional and not like emasciated.

Guest StuckOnStupid
cosign on this. keep your homophobia to yourself, insecure cromags. its almost 2007. if the n word was tossed around as much as fag/faggot is would people be getting timeouts? bigots are bigots. leave that shit in the middle ages and frat parties and grow the fuck up.

yeah, the homophobia shit was kind of troublin, then really fucking amusing....considering that its a fashion board consisting of like 97% DUDES on some "i simply ADORE Heidi Slimane", "do these slip ons go well with my $400 waxed jeans and smedium tshirt", and a few posts later will go on to call someone a faggot. its really puzzling, and would prolly make for an interesting case study in a magazine or some shit.

what i find even more amusing is the cats who come out there face on some oddly neoconservative shit, but are dressed like poofter artwusses.

fashionjocks is the new shit?

westside.jpg

Your photos with other people are incredible. There's this subtle surrealism that has floored me in both pictures you've posted, different both times.

yup same one, way too many buttons, i don;t like the useless buttons on peacoats in general, never really understood them..

For all the people who can't handle asymmetry

awesome Hap and chris, april77's rock

what jeans are those louie?

awesome mike.

very similar to what I usually wear.

Thought I'd feature some friends in this waywt...having fun with my new phone.

Hands are a bit shaky, blurry...

Me:

Hanes again / Flying Coffin / Lonely Vicious Cycle's (this game is fun) /Box / Nike

e5ab31d0784bsn4.jpg

Friend 1:

Orisue / Levis / Nike

9b57f2563fa9im0.jpg

Friend 2:

Hundreds / Enjoi / ? / Murdered dunks :)

a33c64715af1wj1.jpg

Friend 3:

New Era / Hundreds / Levis / Vans

5a32fb335df0ik4.jpg

Equipped with my new phone...I figure I'll continue to bring some more beastiness here to SF. Until the fun of the camera-phone wears off.

nice underworlds

i wish mine is as fresh as urs

Dear Carl,

Thanks go hanging around and helping out a customer or two. I think. There was a lot of people today.

Thanks.

P.S. The paint off the bathroom walls started to peel off. Good job.

Anywho.

DSC00163.jpg

New Era

Temple Effectives

Kirkland white tee (yup) best white tees (yup)

Okinawas

Superstars