THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

APC: NS or PS?

I need a pair that will work on all the casual gear i wear, but want a leg that will look good with deck shoes.

NS. the leg is good for deck shoes, and when you wear shirts, it doesnt look like a dress

Guest devil.beside.you
So I'm looking for something very 'fitted', but not very nut hugging as I realize that I'm not the skinniest dude in the world anymore.

I'm around 5'5, 5'6 at around 135-140, big thighs and calves due to Track and Field training.

Would Nudies Grim Tims or Nudies Slim Jim be more appropriate for me? I would not like something too baggy, yet like I said no nut hugging.

no no no stay away!! Listen, grab a pair of ironhearts if you wanna shell out the big bucks = excellent jeans i have the same physique as you...HUGE THIGHS

Also, sugarcanes will suit you perfectly because they are anti-fit..they give more slack in the thighs, though they are a very rough slubby denim. perfect for the summer months coming up, and you'll grow to love them more and more everyday. STAY AWAY FROM NUDIES

I'm looking for a slim jean, something that fits looser than my New Cures size 26 (actual waist 29.5-30). The new cures currently measure 30 in the waist and the thighs fit fine but my calves are getting suffocated. I am roughly 5'10 and 145 lbs and was looking at

Flat Head 3005, 380

Skull 5010XX 6x6

SExDBxS09

I'm open to any suggestions also.

I'm looking for a slim jean, something that fits looser than my New Cures size 26 (actual waist 29.5-30). The new cures currently measure 30 in the waist and the thighs fit fine but my calves are getting suffocated. I am roughly 5'10 and 145 lbs and was looking at

Flat Head 3005, 380

Skull 5010XX 6x6

SExDBxS09

take a look at the New Standards, Levis 1947 xx

Has anyone had any experience with naked and famous denim?? I'm trying to decide between APC New Standards (sized down 2 or 3) or Naked and Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigo or Naked and Famous Weird Guy Natural Indigo Organic Selvage. I don't know if the naked and famous denim is better for the price? I'm looking for some fit pics and sizing advice. Also, if anyone is any pictures of faded naked and famous jeans that would be great.

cheers

Flat Head 3005, 380

Skull 5010XX 6x6

SExDBxS09

If you want one of those, go with the SExDBxS09

Jean Shop Rocker or Jean Shop Rocker Chambray?

Go for the chambrays and stick with them.

Has anyone had any experience with naked and famous denim?? I'm trying to decide between APC New Standards (sized down 2 or 3) or Naked and Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigo or Naked and Famous Weird Guy Natural Indigo Organic Selvage. I don't know if the naked and famous denim is better for the price? I'm looking for some fit pics and sizing advice. Also, if anyone is any pictures of faded naked and famous jeans that would be great.

cheers

Take the Weird Guy Natural Indigo Organic Selvage. Good sales price of BiG.

Looking for a black pair,

Samurai S5000BK or Skull S5010XX black raw??

Open to other suggestions....thanks!

The Samurais, just because i personaly never liked the skulls.

Damn i'm good!

Cone 1968 or Cone W207

both sanforized, 31" width

1968- 13.5oz, red selvedge, seems slubbier from pics(plus),

w207- 13 oz, yellow selvedge

im leaning toward the '68, but i wanna know which fades faster, as i have only dealt with slower fading jeans in the past

both costs 3.75 a yard

also, if the width of the fabric is 30 inches, does one yard mean 1yX30inch?

Should i get a pair of APC NS, Somet 008, or Nudie GT? I currently have a pair of Nudie SJDJ and wanna get another pair to switch between.