THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

recommend a pair of slim straight jeans similar to the cut of Ironheart 634s. I'm thinking about retiring my IH and need another pair of jeans to rotate in with my Samurai S5000vx. Any suggestions?

SDA 103 not cause i have a pair for sale but cause you are looking for slim straight

one of my friends wants to know if he should get samurai S710XX19oz or the Recycled Denim Sweet Jeans, this is his first pair of dry denim and it's between these two

I am looking to get my first pair of raw denim jeans. I am slowly migrating from the diesel camp (zathans - > Zatinys -> larkees). I am looking for a pair (or two) of jeans that are versatile enough to wear as both casual (with t's and untucket oxfords or sweaters) and with dress shirts (and dress shoes). I am considering one of the following pairs.

1. APC NS sz 32. (I have tried on a pair and they look pretty decent)

2. SEXDBXS09 sz 32 (I have looked through both threads)

I am a bit skeptical of the SEXDBXS09 because of its lower rise and because its unproven denim. I am also a bit worried that its too much of a jump for a newbie or that it might not look too great dressed up due to the fact that it has more details than the APC's. Also selfedge's return policy doesnt allow for returns (in case I dont like how they turn out) and I have already tried on the APC's. Lets not forget the cost. That being said, I know that the SEXDBXS09 should be better quality, and I like the details (thread color, and color of rivets) and the story and uniqueness of the jeans...

I am really torn....

Oh and Btw, I am 6'3 and 205lbs (skinny muscular build) and I wear sz 14 shoes (perspective for leg opening of jeans)

Thanks in advance

Hello denim dudes

I'm looking for a pair of slim straight jeans with a med rise. Something comparable to levi 514 or the rag and bone rb15. I don't want stacking, and I don't want any tapering at the ankles.

It should be raw unwashed denim, and NO backpocket stiching (or at the very least nothing distinguishable.

What are my options? thanks a bunch in advance

samurai s5000vx fits that description if you've got $285

slim straight - no back pocket detail and they're cool

I just googled them, and I found the indigo with some sort of fake levi back pocket pattern. Am I looking at the wrong model?

any other recommendations? I'm curious about the dries van norten, and the PBJ, as well as the jean shop "rocker".

I might just break down and settle with the rag and bone, but I ain't super keen on their pockets

While I'm waiting for them to come back in stock :

Flat Head F380 size 29 (actually a 30) or 30 (actually a 31). True waist is 30.

Do I stick true to size and go with tagged 29's or should I size up and go with the tagged 30's for post soak shrinkage.

My thighs are actually a little on the skinny side ~10.5 on the largest part. The only thing I'm really worried about is the waist, would it stretch out to a 30 after a hot soak?

and thanks for the help would +rep but I need to spread around before I give it to you again.