THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Should i get a pair of APC NS, Somet 008, or Nudie GT? I currently have a pair of Nudie SJDJ and wanna get another pair to switch between.

They all fit differently, but I would go for the Somet if only because everyone has a pair of the others. From what I understand, you'll have to be prepared for a loooooong break-in though.

169ncld.jpg

i just want a white shirt..

i like the slub of the self edge shirt and i know it'd fit perfectly,

but i already own the black and blue chambray self edge shirts

i like the details of the mf shirt, but not completely sold on the fit or sure if i could pull it off

i feel like every shirt i own has the western yoke which i'm getting tired of, but the shirts fit so perfectly

so gamble with the mister freedom? or wait for the self edge shirt?

Hey guys, I could use some help on deciding what to buy. I would go to self edge and try them on my self but I live in NY :(.

size 29(measure 30) or size 30(measure 31) FH 380's or FH3005s

I have a pair of APC NC's that are skinny, so I want a looser fitting pair of jeans. I want something where when I cuff it, it can fit over a pair of shoes. If I try it with the NC's it looks all whack.

Actual waist is 29.5, 140 lbs, 5'9

I am open to any other suggestions too,

Thanks,

Dan

Hey guys, I could use some help on deciding what to buy. I would go to self edge and try them on my self but I live in NY :(.

size 29(measure 30) or size 30(measure 31) FH 380's or FH3005s

I have a pair of APC NC's that are skinny, so I want a looser fitting pair of jeans. I want something where when I cuff it, it can fit over a pair of shoes. If I try it with the NC's it looks all whack.

Actual waist is 29.5, 140 lbs, 5'9

I am open to any other suggestions too,

Thanks,

Dan

get the f380's.

theyre pretty nice, and the leg fits over shoes. only problem is that the stacks look kinda weird o.O

1st off, i have massive quads and calves (volleyball player, and korean). i'd like a modern-ish fit with medium or so rise- my torso is long, but my legs are short. i want straight leg.

so, should i go with:

sugar cane okinawa

or

pure blue japan xx-005

i'm not sure whether i should order the skull tan leather medaillon wallet (http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=209)

or the red moon hr-01a natural....

i prefer the shape of the skull wallet, but what about skull leather quality?

Get the Skull wallet.

1st off, i have massive quads and calves (volleyball player, and korean). i'd like a modern-ish fit with medium or so rise- my torso is long, but my legs are short. i want straight leg.

so, should i go with:

sugar cane okinawa

or

pure blue japan xx-005

the PBJ thighs are quite slim. i'd go with the canes.

Hey guys,

first post here, go easy please!

I'm 6'1, 170lbs, i run a lot, my diesel size is 31-32, and i have APC NS right now (i bought size 32, the waist is ridiculous now, my mistake!)

I'm looking for a sensible new pair of raw jeans. what would you recommend? I like to wear dress shoes with jeans much more often than sneakers, so I'm looking for straight jeans. I don't like baggy jeans either, diaper effect is to be avoided...