THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

^i have both,obviously the 660's offer a much more vintage denim,they are also definitely a lighter color,the eternals are very dark and also a bit hairier ,as far as the fit the main difference is that the 660's taper somewhat whereas the 811's do not and are really quite straight...in the end i love them both

Trying to decide between APC Petit Standards, and Nudie Thinn Finn's. I like the low yoke of the Finn's, but I've heard not so great things about Nudie's quality. My biggest problem with the APC's is the slant of the back pockets, they never look quite right.

Halp?

This Skull wallet:

BC120_C06_08.jpg

or this Redmoon Wallet:

rm-rm-lcm1-cb-05.jpg

2_006001000006.jpg

well since its the wallet im currently using, ill say teh redmoon, except i dont like that particular color

This is really frustrating for me.

Eternal 811 or Evisu No.1 Special or Momotaro Low Slim or Warehouse 660

A few deciding factors:

1. WH 660 is only avail in 30...I was gonna buy a 29 :( and I dont think I can pull off a 28...(my waist measures 32" so it'd be balls tight)

2. I will probably end up buying all these jeans cuz I think they're so awesome and well I see them as must haves...I guess I'm just deciding which I should wear now.

** ( I may buy the WH 660 this weekend regardless of anything because it seems to be limited production...but that all depends on whether or not I can pull off a size 28...no way I'm getting a 30)

Alright thanks Beatle and Fallen Angels....yes WH is very promising.

@scoon0224

well the problem with me is I dont really believe in post shrinkage sizing...whats always happened to me

is the jeans end up stretching back to the pre-shrink size after a few weeks and then in a matter of days

after subsequent washes. if it were a question of the thighs, then that'd be completely different,

I know that there is no way in hell i couldve sized down for my PBJ's...thighs dont stretch much.

In any case I'm going for the 30's and give that a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Ordering the 660's tomorrow. and maybe one of the others this friday...lol.