THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

actually - they don't fit that different..maybe evsu is a tiny tiny bit fuller, half an inch shorter in the rise and has half an inch more leg opening...

Only difference is sizing - sam true to waist - evisu at least one up, but I recommend 2...

both are truly beautiful - sam will fade more easily ....evisu will take more dedication...

actually - they don't fit that different..maybe evsu is a tiny tiny bit fuller, half an inch shorter in the rise and has half an inch more leg opening...

Only difference is sizing - sam true to waist - evisu at least one up, but I recommend 2...

both are truly beautiful - sam will fade more easily ....evisu will take more dedication...

thanks beats - i knew you'd make the first suggestion when i posted that question..

btw, the world tour pair was a 32 right... what is that relative to your true waist? (ie. how much you size up for that?) would you have gone with a different size for your own pair? thx.

^^ lolz , i think ill go with the samurais. 19 oz, and pretty much the same cut as dukes ( a little more thigh room) . thanks for da help

I've been debating over a bunch of pairs for the past couple weeks. I have some Sammy 5000bk's that I really like and BIG just got a restock of the 5000vx 21oz's. SE is getting a restock of the Iron Heart 634s's tomorrow. I've seen the Sammy denim in person but not IH. What's everyone's opinion on both?

Iron heart is great in terms of durability, construction, and possibly fit depending on you. But, they're hard to break in, and even harder to fade. Samurai denim is great. Many models have heavyweight denim, and they have a very rough, tough texture which I, personally, love. The denim also fades well, something that I cannot honestly say about iron heart. You can never go wrong with samurais, especially the 5000 21oz, so I would personally go for those.