THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

So, my current jeans are APC NS.. too tight for work- I'm a plumber- crawlspaces in those things are getting old.

I'm looking at the Flat Head 8005A, the work pocket is perfect for me (you'd be surprised at what a screwdriver and pliers can accomplish). However, it's only 13.75oz denim, I'd like something heavier, but am thinking they may have chosen a lighter denim so they have more stretchability..

For heavier jeans with a more classic/work fit I was thinking FH 1005's.

Anything to add to this? Thanks.

should i continue to get my rag and bone rb11s really really broken in, lap whiskers are coming in really nice now....

or go on to:

PRPs Barracuda one wash or

Nudie AJDH

or

APC NS (prob not, gonna resell these probably)

should i continue to get my rag and bone rb11s really really broken in, lap whiskers are coming in really nice now....

or go on to:

PRPs Barracuda one wash or

Nudie AJDH

or

APC NS (prob not, gonna resell these probably)

stick to the rb11

Björk... you make great music- and have some awesome jeans!

But really, I'd say plain 'ol (high, but that's very personal preference) black converse with the usual white laces. If you really want to go black laces, go with the monochromes.

Again with my high top preference.. you may check the vans old schools in highs.

BRAND NEW Iron Heart 634s that has already been hemmed to my desired length and can be used for work and play OR Sugarcane Okinawa mint (worn 10 times) that has not yet been hemmed and is for leisure only?

I've been wanting some Okinawa's so bad but I'll need new work jeans next season and have also really been wanting non-tapered Iron Hearts/Every day wearable 21oz denim.

Help me decide! They are the same price.

i would go with the Sugarcane Okinawa , there something different with the 50/50 cotton sugarcane blend and the killer snake skin patch.

I've always been interested in the Okinawa's as I have a pair one size up from the ones I want to get that are dyed with Persimmon juice (Tan colored). I also own a bunch of Mister Freedom gear that uses the 301 Okinawa denim (Pea Coats are beautiful!) and its pretty amazing stuff.

I don't know how to justify the Okinawa's over the Iron Heart's. Ah!