THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I think I've narrowed it down to Eternal 811 (raw), but the size I want, 34, isn't at BiG. It isn't available in onewash there either. I've never gotten anything through a proxy. Can someone recommend one? ...and also maybe basic instructions on how to order? Thank you!

In case I was lying when I said I narrowed it down to the Eternals...

Samurai 15oz Mid Rise Tapered Leg (Texas Cotton) S0500XX

or

Samurai 19oz Mid Rise Slim Tapered Leg S710XX19oz (Not available in my size till January 20)

or

Oni Blue fit

or

Warehouse 660

or

Skull 5507xx 6x6

Use Sharpservice/ Hide, his thread is pinned in supermarket. Its great as a japan proxy. He'll work out the majority of the logistic details for you. Eternal 811 is a great choice.

If not those, out of the 5 others you listed, I would go for the texas cotton 0500, then oni blue, then 660, then 710, then 5507. They're all great choices though!

Can anyone recommend a pair of jeans that is relaxed in the thighs and straight fit for someone with a sz 38 waist? I want to buy my friend something but don't know what to get. He's 5'8" and 240 lbs.

pretty much all the japanese repros are relaxed in the thighs......

If u r willing to spend like $300USD on a friend...

go for a Denime XX or Warehouse 700

they are on my personal wishlist

is the contest going to be for typical 811's, or is big coming up with a special version?

i know i already have a pair of PBJ's, so i should branch out, but i'm wondering if the 007 denim is special enough that that counts as branching out. partly, i just don't want to have to deal with determining the right size in the 811's or s0500.

sorry, this is like the 3rd time i've used this thread, but i keep changing my mind.

Samurai s0500xx

Eternal 811 (would have to order from Japan since BiG doesn't have my size)

PBJ xx-007 (I already have the BK's so I know what size to get)

SAMS for sure!!! the are way nicer than the 811 or 007xx!! best cut!... Eternal is cool if you want something different it's dark, rise is too low for my tastes, and xx007 if u want something really different and indie

LVC 1933 or 1937???

I like the extra hardware on the 33's, but don't want to scratch everything up with exposed rivets...The red tab and higher function (I won't really use the suspenders anyways) on the '37's is appealing but the inseam would run a bit shorter on the size I'm looking at (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) than the 33's...

Paul T's guide says the 37's are darker and wear better than the 33's, but the bonus for me is the longer inseam and cool factor for the 33's (also, the 33's are no longer in production) so which do I get??