THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

hi guys, need your opinion on this:

FC1108 or Denime 66XX ? ( i believe they are the same cut)

Thank you!

I'm gonna say the Denime, but that's cause I've payed attention more to the denime contest than the fullcount one. Fullcounts are really awesome tho, and must give props to the guys rocking them for the contest, almost everyone has a really great fit in there.

quick question.

f380 sz 36

or

SExDBxS09 sz. 36

or S5000VX sz 35

btw. true waist:34, comfy 35

hips: 37

Thigh (at largest spot): 24

thanks!

I don't know if that's the correct topic to adress this kind of issue so please redirect me if I'm not in the right place.

So, I would like to know if any of you have already ordered from caliroots.com. I've placed an order on Dec 28th and my order status is still '"not packed yet" as of today. I've sent an email and no answer, no infos from them. Any ideas, help?

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/NudieJeansCo-HagdahlWalletDenim-11503.html

Seen this, think the idea of a raw denim wallet will be cool.. are there any alternatives to this nudie one?

I know it has some decals on it, but I think one is nicer quality prob.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=70&products_id=258

^ really? hmm, the fact that i live in LA is what keeps me from buying samurai's 21oz denim, heck even now when it should be freezing cold its bright sunny and warm down here for the most part

Just based off of the jeans, those are what I would go with. But, how warm the jeans are depends on tightness of weave, so that's something you may want to think about. All of those jeans have fairly tight weaves. If you want something with a looser weave that has a slim-straight cut, go for the sugarcane 1947 type II slim jeans.

Nudie Grim Tim's, or APC new cures, or 3sixteen st-100s, or N&F Weirdguys regular indigo selvage. BTW my body type is like 5 foot 7 and 120 pounds. I currently wear nudie Thin finn's in a size 29 and their pretty snug all around, very little baggyness near the thighs .

i've got 28 grim tims organic cotton and they are quite baggy on the thigh, and then really slim on the calves... compared to my new cure 26 which is more like a really skinny fit on me, tighton the thigh tight on the calves.. the grim tims are looser all over..

grim tims stretch a hell of a lot more aswell than the apc in my experience, i'm still waiting for the apc to stretch out to beome loose

apc fade a lot better too, i've hardly got any fades from my grim tims and i've worn them loads, but the apc are relatively new and are fading quick

i wear a 27 thin finn too and these i would say fit a in between the 26 new cure and 28 grim tim

hope you can make something out of that

i've got 28 grim tims organic cotton and they are quite baggy on the thigh, and then really slim on the calves... compared to my new cure 26 which is more like a really skinny fit on me, tighton the thigh tight on the calves.. the grim tims are looser all over..

grim tims stretch a hell of a lot more aswell than the apc in my experience, i'm still waiting for the apc to stretch out to beome loose

apc fade a lot better too, i've hardly got any fades from my grim tims and i've worn them loads, but the apc are relatively new and are fading quick

i wear a 27 thin finn too and these i would say fit a in between the 26 new cure and 28 grim tim

hope you can make something out of that

wait so if you wear a 27 In thin finns and I wear a 29 would that mean I would wear a 27 NC?