THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I need some suggestions! I already have a pair of S5000VX and the 710BK (BiG special edition), and I'm looking for new jeans. I want something with a different fade, or that will look different color/progression wise. Looking into Samurai, Skulls, Sugar Cane, Flat Head, etc...

Thanks!

Eternal 811 or TFH 310

depending on the cut..if u want real slim thigh - FH - if you want more relaxed fit - Eternal..both fade super nice

ALD Prescott Sterling Flag or APC NS?

couldn't be more different..less pairs of ALD's around - so go for it

The Flat Head 1001 or Blue In Green XX-013?

I support BIG - tried them on in the store - pretty cool cut

Blue in Green Jeans - XX-013, samurai 0500xx or flathead f380?

sam 0500xx

I need some suggestions! I already have a pair of S5000VX and the 710BK (BiG special edition), and I'm looking for new jeans. I want something with a different fade, or that will look different color/progression wise. Looking into Samurai, Skulls, Sugar Cane, Flat Head, etc...

Thanks!

okay - since u already have 2 pairs of Samurai and both are pretty much on the "rough" side regarding the denim - I would suggest you gor for a pair of FH 1001...insane vertical falling and a slimmer fit than what you have...

I thought I did answer ur question..0500xx for sure..combines the slubby denim and gives you a better cut than the 380..plus - they last forever
thanks Beatle, will get those then! and for when you can: do these stretch much? thinking about sizing true to my waist size but if they do, might need to size 1 down