THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

My thighs are actually a little on the skinny side ~10.5 on the largest part. The only thing I'm really worried about is the waist, would it stretch out to a 30 after a hot soak?

and thanks for the help would +rep but I need to spread around before I give it to you again.

it will definitely stretch

should i go for the eternal 811 or dubbleworks 660 jeans?

now that's a hard one. both fade great and you can't go wrong with one or the other but I'd have to swing to the 660.

Evilcrayon: i got the same legs but a buddy of mine wears the 301s and they're a pretty great skinny fit. The patch is just plain ass cool too.

i want a more relaxed fit this time (compared to skulls 5010xx and fh 1001).

Damn, same exact question I was going ot ask....I was actually leaning towards the eternals since I want a slower fade but wow those 660's...

I guess this is a popular question. I had the same problem.

If your wanting more relaxed the 811's are the way to go.

having just purchased 811's I would go with 660's..they look amazing after a little bit.

Having both of them in my closet... if you're gonna come on here and whine about hip flare cuz your jeans have extra room in the seat, get the 660's.

If the extra room won't bother you, it's a toss up.

The Warehouse denim has a very vintage feel.

The Eternal denim is a little heavier and super dark (thicker warp thread than weft I believe, so less white pokes through).

I vote 660's. Warehouse is a must-have for me, Eternal can wait.

Here's the deal:

I'm supposed to wear dark/black pants at work. Jeans are fine but my current Fullcount will be a little too blue soon so I've started to think about the next pair.

What I'm looking for is a straight, not too tight fit. Really dark and overdyed, but not black as I want them to fade and become blue eventually. So the darkest and hardest to fade around, preferably available online and shipping to Europe.

I've got a pair of Straight Sven that I like and is downsized 1 to 33 and about as tight as I'm willing to go around the thighs.

Any suggestions?

APC NC or Naked and Famous Skinny Guy/Weird Guy ?

I would get the Weird Guy. My buddy just had this same dilemma and he got the Weird Guy. One of our other friends got some APC NS. The N&F just seem like better jeans. I would get the deep indigo. That is just me.

i gonna order some from barneys in diff sizes and cut to see which one suit me best.

anyone knows where i could get naked&famous with free shipping and return?

actually the reason why i wanna get the naked and famous is to try the 21oz super thick denim (or whatever they call it).