THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

hi guys

i'm on search for my first and last pair for a while

i used to wear only average levis 506...

so far i think of these:

aikim 001

momotoro G 003-A

jomon rpm (or sorahiko maybe)

Pure Blue Japan AI-001

please help me ;)

agreed with salaami about the momotoro's. if your into quick fades, probably the PBJ AI-001

hi guys

i'm on search for my first and last pair for a while

i used to wear only average levis 506...

so far i think of these:

aikim 001

momotoro G 003-A

jomon rpm (or sorahiko maybe)

Pure Blue Japan AI-001

please help me ;)

I would get the jomon rpm.

agreed with salaami about the momotoro's. if your into quick fades, probably the PBJ AI-001

Where the hell are you getting that from? AI-001's might get quick fades if Wolverine were to wear them. Seeing as he is sadly not a real person that shit won't fade!

My vote goes to the AI-001's. Just beautiful all around. The 45rpm's are nice, but not varied enough in its texture and color for my tastes.

Where the hell are you getting that from? AI-001's might get quick fades if Wolverine were to wear them. Seeing as he is sadly not a real person that shit won't fade!

My vote goes to the AI-001's. Just beautiful all around. The 45rpm's are nice, but not varied enough in its texture and color for my tastes.

oops my bad! i got them confused with the xx-010 Raw :(

apologies..

btw, Studio D Artisan 16 oz low/mid rise slim fit or Eternal 811

i'm trying to choose between these two:

Sugar Cane SExSC06 and

Flat Head FH 1001

totally different denim. different details. different weights. both slim cuts.

any thoughts?

ummmm i like the FH 1001 better cuz of the weight, and not as slim leg.

Going for my first purchase of raw jean's and was wondering if PBJ would be a good pick? I want to go with something that has great quality and be able to handle the wear over time. I was looking at some of the cheaper options but didn't really seem to be what I am looking for. But are PBJ's worth the price?

Going for my first purchase of raw jean's and was wondering if PBJ would be a good pick? I want to go with something that has great quality and be able to handle the wear over time. I was looking at some of the cheaper options but didn't really seem to be what I am looking for. But are PBJ's worth the price?

i have a pair of PBJ xx-005's. i'm not too happy with the quality of them so far. i've had them for 3 months of fairly hard wear and there are several places where the stitching is coming undone. the side of the coin pocket is almost completely unstitched and the edge of the front pocket-bag is ripping. that said, the denim is turning a nice blue color so far and there is some good contrast starting. the jeans ar not hrrible, but i see some repairs needed in the not-too-distant future. (i've had $60 levi's last longer than that!)

i have a pair of iron heart 634's which are over a year old and none of the stitching is coming undone. i think this has to do with the cotton/poly stitching which the pbj's don't have. these cost $300 to the pbj's $225 but i like the iron hearts WAY better.

hope this helps

sorahiko slim or dry bones contest?

It's just a personal preference (and I haven't seen the Dry Bones in person) but the new Sorahiko (different from the Sorahiko slim I believe) is my favorite cut at the moment to the point I doubt I will ever buy other jeans than 45RPMs.

Plus the denim is simply beautiful.

i heard the new slim cut isnt the same as the old slim cut (boxier top block), so i was looking at trying to find the old slim cut which im hoping is slimmer from the knee down than the regular sorahiko which ive had in the past and were too loose in the ankle/hem

So I'm looking for something very 'fitted', but not very nut hugging as I realize that I'm not the skinniest dude in the world anymore.

I'm around 5'5, 5'6 at around 135-140, big thighs and calves due to Track and Field training.

Would Nudies Grim Tims or Nudies Slim Jim be more appropriate for me? I would not like something too baggy, yet like I said no nut hugging.

Hey guys, I want to buy my first pair of raws.

I want to buy APC jeans, but I'm not sure what cut to get. My waist is 28, so I'm assuming I'm size down 2 to wear a 26 waist?

I kinda want to be able to get a cut that looks similar to this:

rh5uzk.jpg

I know the picture above has really expensive denim, but I just wanted to know which cut from APC would give me most similar looks.

Thanks, denimaddicts.

-edit, whoops. waist is 29.

Hey guys, I want to buy my first pair of raws.

I want to buy APC jeans, but I'm not sure what cut to get.

I kinda want to be able to get a cut that looks similar to this:

[]

I know the picture above has really expensive denim, but I just wanted to know which cut from APC would give me most similar looks.

Thanks, denimaddicts.

are those the SExI04bks? basically,t hose are based on the dior 19cm cut, which in turn, is based on the APC cuts, probably the New cure. So, try the apc new cure? it has the tapered leg, if thats what you're looking for. if you're looking for a regular, straight leg, go for the new standard. and of course, size down.

^^^ like what apparation said, definitely the new cures, if your looking for that kind of fit. size 26. is that from the selfedge website??

So I'm looking for something very 'fitted', but not very nut hugging as I realize that I'm not the skinniest dude in the world anymore.

I'm around 5'5, 5'6 at around 135-140, big thighs and calves due to Track and Field training.

Would Nudies Grim Tims or Nudies Slim Jim be more appropriate for me? I would not like something too baggy, yet like I said no nut hugging.

The Grim Tims are a little looser than the Slim Jims.. I dont know if you would prefer a Straight Sven cut, (straight leg) which would probably be ideal if you have big thighs

are those the SExI04bks? basically,t hose are based on the dior 19cm cut, which in turn, is based on the APC cuts, probably the New cure. So, try the apc new cure? it has the tapered leg, if thats what you're looking for. if you're looking for a regular, straight leg, go for the new standard. and of course, size down.

I went ahead and got the APC NC, so I just wanted to thank you for the quick and speedy answer. +repped

^^^ like what apparation said, definitely the new cures, if your looking for that kind of fit. size 26. is that from the selfedge website??

Yessir, straight from the SE website.

Also, one more question. I measured my waist and it happened to be at 29, so I ordered it in 27. Will the stretching be too much? I wanted to get a perhaps slim fit more than it sticking to my skin.

3 Day shipping...CANNOT WAIT. First pair of raw's!

I went ahead and got the APC NC, so I just wanted to thank you for the quick and speedy answer. +repped

Yessir, straight from the SE website.

Also, one more question. I measured my waist and it happened to be at 29, so I ordered it in 27. Will the stretching be too much? I wanted to get a perhaps slim fit more than it sticking to my skin.

3 Day shipping...CANNOT WAIT. First pair of raw's!

yup, it wont stick to your skin. maybe stretch an inch or so

first pair .. what a nice feeling :)