THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

i cud get them and pretend they're ramons

ramons are for guys rite?

i did some measurements and apparently im an 00 in womenz...

haha ya i think so. like i said wear it well, and no one will think less of you for wearing them :)

what are some good streaky raw denims? i saw some eternals but not sure which.

as well what would be a good starter jean that would be +200

can't decide between skulls, iron heart, flat head and imperial.

thanks.

and is black denim harder to fade?

most eternals are streaky.

skulls are usually more slim fitting jeans and made with quality zimbawe cotton ( maybe the best cotton around)

iron hearts are pretty thick jeans , durable , but not so good at fading

flatheads are great for quick fades and color

imperials, havnt had much experience with them but they seem to be pretty sick :)

i cud get them and pretend they're ramons

ramons are for guys rite?

i did some measurements and apparently im an 00 in womenz...

I'd measure again, there's zero chance you're a 00 in the Linda.

That's equivalent to like a size 23 in men's jeans with a low rise.

any experiences with stretching in the waist with FlatHead 3007's ?

Also any sizing advice.. ? True to size,.. size down one.. ?

They'll stretch about 1" after a few weeks and maybe another .5" within the next couple of weeks. Don't size down as the denim shrinks quite a bit with the first wash.

I'm thinking about getting a pair of APC new standards to replace my levi 501 STFs. Is there any other pair of jeans in the same price range as the APCs that I should also consider? If it's any help im 5'7, 125lbs and my true waist is 29 (I'd buy a 27 in the APCs right?). Do I take my true waist measurement from my actual waist or where I usually wear my jeans (abit below my waist)?

I'm thinking about getting a pair of APC new standards to replace my levi 501 STFs. Is there any other pair of jeans in the same price range as the APCs that I should also consider? If it's any help im 5'7, 125lbs and my true waist is 29 (I'd buy a 27 in the APCs right?). Do I take my true waist measurement from my actual waist or where I usually wear my jeans (abit below my waist)?

check out the brands Naked and Famous and the Levis Big E and maybe some Nudie slim jims, etc

i would definitely measure my "waist" from where you plan to wear your jeans. otherwise, they might not fit the way you want.

been thinking of getting a new pair of jeans, but i cant decide between the 5010xx skulls or the pbj 005. any recommendations?

i personally would get the pbj's because ive seen so many skulls around. its nice to see some change up AND the pbj's have got that crazy fading!

what kind of fit do you want? if you don't mind with regular or japanese repro..

u can try 'endeavor'

this is pretty cheap for japanese denim.. only 6090 yen

eve, it is cheaper than APC or LVC stuff.

http://www.furugiya.net/?cmd=original&PHPSESSID=3b06a01efc3622cfa5e2887a5f8cfd4f

Hi, I can't decide which one to choose...

Help me pls..

PBJ-005 or Eternal 811s?

Thanks

Depends on what criteria you're looking for. Eternals tend to be a bit more anti-fit while the PBJ have a bit more of a modern fit. Denim is quite different too. PBJ is slubby while Eternal is know for vertical fading. Hard to make a recommendation without more details from your end.

i'm looking for some black coated jeans:

Nudie dry black coated jeans?

or

buy some random black jeans and coat them myself? (ive already experimented with waxing...i've got the perfect mixture down, gonna use it to coat a trench in a few days)

or

suggestions for another pair of great black coated jeans? under 300 usd preferrably

yes i actually used that thread as a guide to develop the wax...i experimented on some random cargo shorts i never wear.

i followed that guide, plus i added a few other components to the mixture which add to the aesthetic (IMO anyways)

the reason i also asked was because I was already going to do this to a pair of grey jeans that I have....then again I think i'll just do it to a pair of black jeans that i'll find as well...it should end up being cheaper as well.

and yes I will thoroughly document the coating of my trench coat and jeans.

now..off to find some black jeans with an excellent fit.

sugar cane okinawa or sugarcane hawaii's ???

btw, is there any difference between them other than the patch??

Cut and fabric should be the same. Difference is in the details: Okinawa uses Okinawa fabric for the pocket bags, indigo harvested from Okinawa, and the snake skin patch from an Okinawan snake. Hawaii uses indigo from Hawaii.

See BIG: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=3&Itemid=28

It'd be interesting to see the difference in how they fade given the two different types of indigo used.

Personally, if I could only pick one, I'd go with the Okinawa because I like how they've really utilized what's special about Okinawa on the jean.

Cut and fabric should be the same. Difference is in the details: Okinawa uses Okinawa fabric for the pocket bags, indigo harvested from Okinawa, and the snake skin patch from an Okinawan snake. Hawaii uses indigo from Hawaii.

See BIG: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&manufacturer_id=3&Itemid=28

It'd be interesting to see the difference in how they fade given the two different types of indigo used.

Personally, if I could only pick one, I'd go with the Okinawa because I like how they've really utilized what's special about Okinawa on the jean.

thanks much! i appreciate the help :)