THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

thank you for the responses.

I am looking for a rather slim cut and some good fading qualities. I don't want anything skin tight but not exactly straight either.

I have athletic-built thighs due to the sports I play and I want some room in the thigh area.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Find a place where they carry variety of brands and try on the ones that interest you and see how they fit, you can't really read up on things like denim and buy it expecting to fit you just right, everyone has different taste and physique.

This may be a pretty stupid question, I am clearly not very knowledgeable.

I want a nice pair of skinny raw jeans that'll stack. What would be better, APC New Cures, or April 77 Joey Overdrives? Also, how do the 77s size?

i prefer the feel of the apc's over the joeys but the patch detail on the aprils is pretty cool :)

77's imo fit similar to cheap monday. size up / down accordingly

skinny jeans get 34 inseam and you are good (for most heights)

Okay, so after a lot of thought, I'm think I'm either gonna get the Imperial Dukes or the Ande Whall Cougars. I'm looking for something that will fade well, fits somewhat similarly to my NSs (perhaps a bit fuller cut) and isn't too expensive, and both of these jeans seem to fit the bill. Is there any reason to spend more money to get the Dukes?

So, if anyone could give me some guidance and help me choose between the two I'd really appreciate it.

What should be my next pair of jeans? I generally wear a really slim cut and currently own a pair of Imperial Dukes in a size 28 and a pair of Flathead SE05BSPs in a size 29.

I am probably going to get the SExSC06 later and I'm looking at either Skulls or Samurais.

i wanna see how your flatheads are doin'. hold out for the next SExIH ?

Ok not necessarily in the same ball park or fit but what would you go with i just want a slim straight type fit.

1. Ande Whall Slackers sized up 1

2. Flathead F380

3. PBJ xx-005

4. any other suggestions??

haha i was in the exact same spot as u. i think you should go with the f 380 ( which i what i have) semi- roomy, but flattering cut. not tapered and beautiful fading .

hope this helps ! :)

would the skull linda be striktly girls only? will anyone look down at me for buying these :< ? the other option would be somthign in the 250+ range(somets and thats all i cud find in my size)

linda r 210

im a 25-26 natural waist and 5'7 so its pretty hard finding jeans that fit cus they mostly start at 28:(

Somet 003

Samurai 710xx 19 oz.

How do these compare. I've gone through the Sammy thread and really like the 710's but I just came across the Somet's but it seems like most people go for the 008's but they are way to skinny for me. I know the Sammy's denim is sick but how do the Somet's compare? Thanks.

fc1108 or ih634s....really cant decide

go with the iron hearts. great quality, and heavy denim. if your more into fades, go with the fc1108

hope this helps

would the skull linda be striktly girls only? will anyone look down at me for buying these :< ? the other option would be somthign in the 250+ range(somets and thats all i cud find in my size)

linda r 210

im a 25-26 natural waist and 5'7 so its pretty hard finding jeans that fit cus they mostly start at 28:(

well....if you buy girl jeans some ppl mite .... personally, if the jeans fit, its not a big deal. as long as it looks good. :)