THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Guest crazy4kix
There's almost no diff. In fact, the differences are quite apparent on Selfedge.com

"The only difference between the 3001 and the F310 is the introduction of their 50/50 cotton/poly stitching..."

Plus the back pockets on the 310 are the 'new shape'

but what difference does it make that it's 505/50 cotton/poly, does it just last longer? does the fading properties change at all?

my friends wants to start getting into denim

and he has an idea of getting naked&famous weirdguys, nudies thinn finn dry ecru and apc nc's

any suggestions ?

WEIRDGUYS!!! or apc's :)

I was thinking of choosing between APC NC's or Dior 19cm's for my next pair of jeans, but then it got me thinking. The reason I like the Diors more is because of the inseam. I am about 6'1.5" and I think the longer inseam of the dior makes the tapered jean look better on me. Are there any other cheaper jeans that have a long inseam like the diors?

I was thinking of choosing between APC NC's or Dior 19cm's for my next pair of jeans, but then it got me thinking. The reason I like the Diors more is because of the inseam. I am about 6'1.5" and I think the longer inseam of the dior makes the tapered jean look better on me. Are there any other cheaper jeans that have a long inseam like the diors?

ummm flathead x selfedge BSP's have like a 41 inseam. theyre tapered on the bottom, like around a mid 7 -ish leg opening

ha i know what u mean, im 6'3 so all my stuff is super long inseams

imperial denim has some pretty long inseams and dry bone (red-d) are about 39 ull love those.

a probably very stupid question to begin with

i'm thinking about either another pair of samurais or jumping to a pair of PBJ-005 or sugar canes. are there any slubby pairs from samurai/sugar cane? and something along the fit of the 710xx would be nice i guess? or even a little bigger might be nice. i might just be better off going into nyc and checking out blue in green and deciding there, haha.

Flathead 1001 or F310?

1001's are a heavier jean ( 16 oz.) opposed to the 310 ( 14.5 oz)

ummm very similar, so id go with the 310 because its lighter.

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I'm looking to buy my first chambray shirt. Something under $250. Thanks in advance!

so many choices. for under $100, you could get the J-Crew one which seems to be getting a decent reception on Styleforum. i personally like the studio d'artisan one they carry at BIG. sugarcane also makes a nice chambray. all of these should be under $200.

I'm looking for a pair of cheap beater jeans for lounging around the house, doing dirty chores, lawn work, etc. Already have a decent collection of jeans (NS, 501s, SDA, LVC), so just looking for something around $50. Any recommendations?

1. Levi 514 Raw Indigo (http://www.americanjeans.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=483)

2. Uniqlo Slim/Strait Raw

3. RRL Slim Strait Raw or One rinse ($75-90)

Cheers!

I'm looking for a pair of cheap beater jeans for lounging around the house, doing dirty chores, lawn work, etc. Already have a decent collection of jeans (NS, 501s, SDA, LVC), so just looking for something around $50. Any recommendations?

1. Levi 514 Raw Indigo (http://www.americanjeans.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=483)

2. Uniqlo Slim/Strait Raw

3. RRL Slim Strait Raw or One rinse ($75-90)

Cheers!

rrl slim straight fasho fasho. I have uniqlo s-000, t-000, s-001, s-002 and the rrl slim straights are much better.