SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Looking for grey jeans but i don't have the body for april 77. Anyone have experience with sizing up on a cheap monday tight model?

Im thinking about getting a couple jeans tailored at a place, but Im a little hessitant because I've had some bad experiences in the past. What do you guys usually ask for when you get your jeans tailored. Also, im getting a pair of some bootcut jeans tailored; Would that mess up cut? Would it look more flared or less flared? Oh and Is there anyway to get a pair of bootcut jeans less flared?

Looking for grey jeans but i don't have the body for april 77. Anyone have experience with sizing up on a cheap monday tight model?

I've sized up before on Cheap Monday tight model. I normally wear a 32 but got them in a 34. Even if you size up in these jeans they're still wicked slim, especially in the thigh and lower leg. I would consider a jean thats has a more straight cut to it. If you don't have the body for april 77, I doubt you'll feel comfortable even after sizing up in Cheap Monday.

probably a better idea to post the japanese text here instead.

Thanks TIP. Ok. What does this mean?

エラー 大変申し訳ございません。

「備中倉敷工房・ETERNAL811・ワンウォッシュストレート『丈直し無料』『6300円以上で送料・代引き手数料無料』 サイズ:30」の在庫数は残り 1 個に対してお客様の注文個数は 2 個 です。

Thanks.

Thanks TIP. Ok. What does this mean?

エラー 大変申し訳ございません。

「備中倉敷工房・ETERNAL811・ワンウォッシュストレート『丈直し無料』『6300円以上で送料・代引き手数料無料』 サイズ:30」の在庫数は残り 1 個に対してお客様の注文個数は 2 個 です。

Thanks.

You ordered 2, and there's only one left.

Does anyone have a pair of Lindas? I'm confusing about sizing.

Based on the sizing chart and some answers from Shinichi-san, I would probably be a size 4 thanks to my big hips. If it weren't for the hips, I'd fit into a size 2.

But someone on the board PMed me and said they had a size 2 they're willing to sell me. He said they were a bit wider than a size 30 slim kim. I'm currently wearing a size 30 slim kim, so would I actually fit into a size 2 Linda?

The thing I'm worried about is, if I get a size 4 and it fits, what if it stretches to be too big?

i soaked my lvc 1947 501xx's 34x34 in the tub for about 4 hours, and pinned down the top and bottom of the jeans with 10lb weights. i took them out, hang dried them, and after a while decided to heat them with a hairdryer. they haven't quite shrunken down to the promised 32x31 size. should i give them another soak? i'm afraid i'll lose too much indigo in the process.

i soaked my lvc 1947 501xx's 34x34 in the tub for about 4 hours, and pinned down the top and bottom of the jeans with 10lb weights. i took them out, hang dried them, and after a while decided to heat them with a hairdryer. they haven't quite shrunken down to the promised 32x31 size. should i give them another soak? i'm afraid i'll lose too much indigo in the process.

you dont need to soak them for that long an hour should suffice. to get the most shrink soak in the hottest water possible for your faucet. and i dont know about using a hairdryer or anything, just hang dry till damp and then wear them till dry.

you dont need to soak them for that long an hour should suffice. to get the most shrink soak in the hottest water possible for your faucet. and i dont know about using a hairdryer or anything, just hang dry till damp and then wear them till dry.

should i put it in for the hour-long soak after i did the 4-hour soak and dry?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic