SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Anyone know which Nudie cuts are offered in selvedge other than the RRDS and SSDS?

Also, how much are they going to stretch. I tried on a pair of the SSDS flame (streaky). they fit perfect, but im worried about the stretch.

thanks

Yeah, Baggy Bjorns are orange selvedge. They stretch like a motherf*cker. RRDS, I find, less so.

How frequently do these japanese labels do runs of their jeans? I realize that this will vary from label to label but I want to get some ideas. Does anyone have any specific information for any of them? In particular I'm focused on the SC40400N sugarcane model. I would need a size 38 but it looks like that size is sold out everywhere. I don't mind if I get a newer "arcuate-free" version but I want to know if sugarcane is planning to make any more _at all_ and if so, approximately when? Just so that I can go and snap them up as soon as I can heheh.

my jeans recieved constant yet light rainfall throughout the day. it didnt get drenched but slightly wet. could this benefit me or ruin my outcome?

I'm going to let you in on a big secret.

Denim is delicate shit, really. You shouldn't even be wearing it at all. Given enough time denim will fall right off your body. This site is one big mind fuck showing you shit that isn't possible. Everyone here is conspiring against you.

Denim is delicate shit, really. You shouldn't even be wearing it at all. Given enough time denim will fall right off your body. This site is one big mind fuck showing you shit that isn't possible. Everyone here is conspiring against you.

aka "No."

10chars

If 30 was perfect everywhere, when you wash first or soak it wil shrink to somewhere being tighther than that that perfect fit, and in the waist as well, although it would stretch. I would go for the 31, soak it in warm water for 2 hours, that should do it and give you the perfect fit

reminder to all:

RULES:

2) DON'T POST UNLESS YOU ARE ASKING A QUESTION OR ANSWERING ONE!

3) DO NOT BE A JERK OR AN ASS OR BE SNIDE OR SARCASTIC! This thread is for all those dumb little questions that don't need their own threads, so don't come in here if you don't want to read them!

quick dior denim question cause search is wonky.

Japanese 19cm. i wear 28 in APC NS (have since stretched to about 16 inches across the back), 30 in normal Levi's/gap/cheap monday regular.

do i need to size down any? 29 maybe?

and can i order directly from a dior store in LA/NY?

Size down 1 on japanese diors, 2 on italians. You could try sizing down 2 on japanese if you want to stretch them out a bit. I think you'd be safe sizing down 1 unless you want them skinnier.

dick danger you killing me! ha ha. good stuff.

quick dior denim question cause search is wonky.

Japanese 19cm. i wear 28 in APC NS (have since stretched to about 16 inches across the back), 30 in normal Levi's/gap/cheap monday regular.

do i need to size down any? 29 maybe?

and can i order directly from a dior store in LA/NY?

i think you might want to try your normal size of 30. depends how tight you want them. yes, you can order from LA/NY/Vegas. The phone numbers are on page 2 or 3 of the Dior thread. i would read that whole thread before you order.

All soaking will do with apcs is shrink the inseam maybe an inch. There is no need to soak them at all. Some people like soaking all their jeans out of habit. It won't hurt if you want to. The encyclopedia will tell you abotu soaking.

whats the difference between the SDA 103 and the D1002?

also do they size/shrink different from each other?

thanks!

103 is right hand twill, 15oz and straight/slim cut

D1002 is a left hand twill and a slim/bootcut

I fit comfortably into a size 30 in the 1002, but could not button a 30 in the 103 - ended up buying a 31 in the 103.

There are further explanations of both these models here on SF, as well as an explanation of Right vs Left Hand Twill.

103 is right hand twill, 15oz and straight/slim cut

D1002 is a left hand twill and a slim/bootcut

I fit comfortably into a size 30 in the 1002, but could not button a 30 in the 103 - ended up buying a 31 in the 103.

There are further explanations of both these models here on SF, as well as an explanation of Right vs Left Hand Twill.

thanks a lot man. really appreciate the info.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic