SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Any cuts similar to Levi's 1954 501z (or slightly slimmer)? Looking for something with a mid-high rise but a fairly tapered leg. I'm usually a 30 or 31 and find jeans with a hem around 7" but a rise that isn't below 10.5" are pretty scarce.

Edited by Curious_George

ask Jacob Davis...

of course...or how do you think jeans end up with rivets on 'em?

if you want to add them later...yeah that should be possible (except for hidden rivets...or you take the back pockets off and attach them again with rivets). maybe some other spots are also harder to reach

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

I'm so frustrated right now. Absolutely in love with the Self Edge x Iron Heart x Leather Soul super dark jeans, but after comparing the measurements of my Eternall 811 I've come to the conclusion that they don't fit me (too tight/slim fit).

Any suggestions for a very, very dark (indigo) straight fit pair, preferably with roomier thighs than 811?

i'm about to start wearing my samurai 710's, but i ran into a little issue. everything fits perfectly fine on them after a hot soak, but the one thing im worried about is the length. im about to get them hemmed and i want pretty much a perfect length. only thing im worried about for doing this is if they will shrink up in length in the future. what are my current options or how should i approach this?

I'm so frustrated right now. Absolutely in love with the Self Edge x Iron Heart x Leather Soul super dark jeans, but after comparing the measurements of my Eternall 811 I've come to the conclusion that they don't fit me (too tight/slim fit).

Any suggestions for a very, very dark (indigo) straight fit pair, preferably with roomier thighs than 811?

try momotaro 0702, 3sixteen SL-211x, and pbj-007

Has anyone ever tried turning a pair or old raws into very light blue jeans? I have a pair that were accidentally washed and have terrible marbling. Was thinking of throwing them thew a few washes to get nice and light? Any suggestions?

I think they'll just come out a bland colour and will retain the marbling.

How about going the other way and overdying them navy or black?

Studio D'artisan SD-101.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a pair of high end denim, which is skinny.

so, to my knowledge, the choices available would be dior homme's 19cm in selvedge (mij) but they're very rare.

And the other would be the SExI14, but I kind of dislike the slubbiness of the denim.

What other choices would I have?

Thanks!

I got the ugly phone fade in my front pocket unfortunately, and I was curious if I move my phone will I get some shexy whiskers after while? It looks like a brick.

When that happens it means it's not too early to wash.

Maybe brush of as much as pss and then a quick soak? They are only 2 months old.....

-edit-

Never mind, luckily I could brush it all of using a nail brush once the mud had dried up. :)

Edited by Crat

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic