SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

by cheap i meant inexpensive because of the price ($40). i am not sure about the actual quality of the denim but i think it is discussed in this thread

[thread]44358[/thread]

yes i know - i was suggesting Edwin as a relatively cheap selvage raw denimz, did i come off hostile?

My SDA-292 smell like sulfur. Is that normal? Will febreeze cover the smell? Will it ever go away? Is this normal? Do any other sulfur treated jeans smell this way?

My camera lens is dirty?

stinkydartisanml9.jpg

Do they fit well????????

hey sufu - i just wanted to ask a few questions regarding

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=54200

Samurai S0510XX-10SP

How do they fit, is there some comparable levi or nudie model that these fit close to ?

also how much are these really worth? (the ones in the thread)

I'm looking to purchase these but i wanna learn a little bit more about them first

My SDA-292 smell like sulfur. Is that normal? Will febreeze cover the smell? Will it ever go away? Is this normal? Do any other sulfur treated jeans smell this way?

Do they fit well????????

Lots of black denim have a sulphur smell; it's not uncommon. Had a pair of Nudie SSDBS that smelled horrible. Not sure if it goes away as I sold it before it got a lot of wear.

Fit looks good to me.

What is the Japanese retail price of 45 rpm nandoxnando's? I'm a retardo and can't find it on their website.

Not on the English site for me...but I did a search through the mall and at least last year they retailed for $348.

PBJ 007 - if i buy a 34 in Raw, they measure 36.5, they will shrink to 34inches.

- how much more than 36.5 will they stretch?

i want the legs to be as slim as possible for this cut. feel me?

Can anybody help me with acne sizing. I'm a 28 in dior mij 21cm's and a 30 in skull 5010 ow, what size would I be in a max raw? 30?

Can anybody help me out with this? I found a pair for real cheap but the waist on a 30 is 29.5" does that seem about right? I would think it should fit about an inch bigger... gotta decide on these by tomorrow.

not sure if i feel you. after a soak, they will not stretch out longer than 36.5 inseam.

PBJ 007 - if i buy a 34 in Raw, they measure 36.5, they will shrink to 34inches.

- how much more than 36.5 will they stretch?

i want the legs to be as slim as possible for this cut. feel me?

i think he means waist?

you might have as well, but just mistyped

anyway, pbj is stf and will not stretch back past raw waist measurements, nor is it likely to stretch up to raw measurements

it will likely stretch a bit past 34", though - maybe an extra inch or so?

unless you're hella skinnee, the top block on 007s will be slim if you buy the waist that fits you

not sure if i feel you. after a soak, they will not stretch out longer than 36.5 inseam.
i think he means waist?

you might have as well, but just mistyped

I did mean waist considering that the inseam is listed to measure 37 inches pre-wash/soak.

what if i stick something in the waist like a hanger to prevent it from shrinking on the first soak. mm

I am getting a pair of New Cures, and hoped for some sizing advice. In, for instance, levis I am about a 32. I want these to be on the tighter side, and I have extremely skinny legs. Would it be best to size down to a 30, or should i possibly go lower. Any help would be tits!

questions about japanese brand: Attachment

any info on their j shaped pants, do they offer j shaped jeans? in raw blue?

they make curved pants/jeans but which ones are true j shaped?

any pics and size info would be greatly appreciated.

i searched around the net but its hard finding info on Attachment.

I am getting a pair of New Cures, and hoped for some sizing advice. In, for instance, levis I am about a 32. I want these to be on the tighter side, and I have extremely skinny legs. Would it be best to size down to a 30, or should i possibly go lower. Any help would be tits!

...what Beatle said...

hey sufu - i just wanted to ask a few questions regarding

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=54200

Samurai S0510XX-10SP

How do they fit, is there some comparable levi or nudie model that these fit close to ?

also how much are these really worth? (the ones in the thread)

I'm looking to purchase these but i wanna learn a little bit more about them first

can anybody help ?

Thanks !

Anyone wear their "good" jeans to work? Debating making a thread about this...

I wear my Nudies to work everyday. I'm currently a shop hand at a furniture business... my Nudies are abou 5 months young but they're fading pretty well and I've sanded tables a couple of times and missed and hit my thighs. Leaves a badass mark.

Anyone else?

Anyone wear their "good" jeans to work? Debating making a thread about this...

I wear my Nudies to work everyday. I'm currently a shop hand at a furniture business... my Nudies are abou 5 months young but they're fading pretty well and I've sanded tables a couple of times and missed and hit my thighs. Leaves a badass mark.

Anyone else?

wait..... you're asking if anyone wears workwear to work?

Go on, make a thread, it'll be great.

wait..... you're asking if anyone wears workwear to work?

Go on, make a thread, it'll be great.

Dickies pants fits the category of workwear... or at least, for the work I do.

I don't know if you answer phones for a living or something like that... But the people I work with wouldn't DARE wear something to work that you couldn't find on the Walmart bargain rack.

Not to mention, I think the majority of people who wear jeans... wear them when they aren't doing heavy, physical labor. You'd be a fool to deny that.

im looking for jeans with not necesarily a high rise, but a really long fly. i like to sag like a 12-13" front rise because my balls hang real low. so far lvc 1947s are the only jeans ive found that fit comfortable this way. regular 501s, lee riders, other repros and levis dont sit right, even though the rise may be the same, i think its because the fly is shorter, they dont "wrap" well like the lvcs do. any help?

the 1955 501 have even more room for your tackle than the '47.

Dickies pants fits the category of workwear... or at least, for the work I do.

I don't know if you answer phones for a living or something like that... But the people I work with wouldn't DARE wear something to work that you couldn't find on the Walmart bargain rack.

Not to mention, I think the majority of people who wear jeans... wear them when they aren't doing heavy, physical labor. You'd be a fool to deny that.

It's cool Jake, I know what you're asking. :) I wear my S0500's to work as a realtor every day. I'm doing apartment rentals, not high end sales, so it doesn't really matter. Plus, they're renting the apartment, not me.

Actually getting some great wear from all the stair climbing and racing around town for 10 hours a day. Excellent profession for denim fading, at least thats what I tell myself.:cool:

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic