SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Next week Im getting my first pair of New Cures. I need some help getting the correct size. I want them to be tight fit, not really baggy at all. My pants in like a Levis 511 is about a 32 worn with a bit of a sag so that ads a bit to the waist. I was thinking of going with a 31 in the New Cure to factor in the stretch, Would it be best to go down one more size or would that be impossible... Any help would be awsome

I'm not really tall, just 5'10, however, I prefer jeans with a longer inseam for the stacking. I am currently wearing size 29 APC NS and while they are nice, I can't help but want something with a bit more length. What are some of the longer jeans out there with a similar fit?

I recently bought a pair of Raf by Raf Simons jeans and the circle-shaped tag on the back of the jeans made me a little bit curious. How come in some of the Raf jeanses the tag is white and in some it is black? Has it something to do with the division between the S/S and F/W collections?

Hello.. I need to wash my jeans and the only thing holding me back is that the weather in UK is erratic, that I may get no sun or heat when drying them (I'm aware of putting it in a shade, sunburning etc. - but you do need the sun to be up for any drying to work, right?)

My concern is that clothes do smell if they take too long to dry. Say if you leave something in the washer for a day or two and move it to the dryer, the smell that comes out is a sour pungent unpleasent smell that lingers in your bad batch of washing.

What would be the best way to dry my jeans? I used to put them near the heater and that worked wonders. Despite being summer now, the sun is seldom up for any heat.

Hello.. I need to wash my jeans and the only thing holding me back is that the weather in UK is erratic, that I may get no sun or heat when drying them (I'm aware of putting it in a shade, sunburning etc. - but you do need the sun to be up for any drying to work, right?)

My concern is that clothes do smell if they take too long to dry. Say if you leave something in the washer for a day or two and move it to the dryer, the smell that comes out is a sour pungent unpleasent smell that lingers in your bad batch of washing.

What would be the best way to dry my jeans? I used to put them near the heater and that worked wonders. Despite being summer now, the sun is seldom up for any heat.

Just wash and let them dry...

beatle speaks the truth.....

just wash them.....theyll dry eventually.

X-Posted from Small Questions

Its only small at the moment, but Im worried that it may get bigger. Get it repaired now? or just leave it as it is?

Have a local tailor sew it up, it'll be quick and only cost a few dollars and save you with the hassle of a larger repair later.

The correct answer is: relax!

Just a measurement clarification with regards to the ones i've seen on Selfedge and BiG, are the measurements for the leg openings already doubled?

So the 7.75 or 8 that is listed for leg opening is already the doubled measurement? Meaning if I do what's on BiG (http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=41) it should come out as around 3.875 or 4? :confused:

huwwaat?? what can i help you with?

no its not doubled its in inches what the numbers they post there is layed out flat period simple

Thank god. For a second there I was tripping out. Having problems with a pair I had tailor made, it's never as long as you want it to be, never fits the way you want, yada.

Lesson learnt, buy something decent, thanks though.

Can anyone recommend some cheap grey slim jeans? Preferably for around $100. I'd go for academis, but they're a bit too loose. Alternately, would getting academis and having them tapered be a good idea? I basically want something that looks similar to Nom Ds or new standards, but I'd rather avoid spending the money on that unless there aren't any alternatives.

edit: might look into cheap mondays if i have to, but I don't like the detailing

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic